• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I think I finally tracked down the design I'm wanting. Can I have the black mickey & minnie holding hands with the red initial T on both of them? I found these in Milliepie's shared files. Can you change the font to Waltograph? Thinking maybe it won't be so girly for dh.

Also can I have the drinking around the world dis-sign with Tob on mickey's ear & Tam on Minnie's ear & Food & Wine Festival 2010 on the bottom? Do you think it look ok with "drinking around the world" & "Food & Wine Festival 2010" in a waltograph font or something not quite so old english?

Thanks sooo much!
Tam
Hi Tam, here arre your requests.:goodvibes

You know, I know everyone that you design for is thankful but seriously, you give your time & share your talents to make our trips a little more special. Wow! You are really appreciated!!! They are great!!!

Thank you!!

Would you please do a ToyStory Name fill like you did for UAGirl (with the 2010) for Abby please? I think she will love that too!

:worship:
Would you be kind enough to create the following for me http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/.../1stTrip/?action=view&current=1stFab6WDW1.jpg
I want it to say First Trip to Walt Disney World (looking official) underneath the characters or if you think it is too crowded maybe My first trip above and then below characters Walt Disney World and then personalized ears as follows:
JEFFREY 2010
NICHOLAS 2010
MORGAN 2010
MOM 2010
DAD 2010

Could you please try to change the color of the lettering to make it really stand out and pop, I am hoping to print these on red shirts
Thanks a bunch and a bunch more!!!!!:flower3:
Sent you a pm.:goodvibes

I really love your "Heart Coach Where Dreams" image. Any chance of being able to get the psd for that? I'd like to be able to play around with it myself.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for sharing all of your work it is all great and must bring a lot of happiness to people,

would it be possible to make a chef mickey breakfast letter for me with dear Becky and Emily and with the date and time blank as i wanted to write that in myself!

Could i also have a Becky and Emily toy story name fill

Many thanks in advance for your time

Nicki

Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

I know this is my second request, but this is wonderful!!!
COuld you please do one for me with the name Trey and one for Aidan!!

I wish I could do these myself! Thank you so much for all of your work!

Kathryn

Absolutely, 100% perfect!!! My boys are going to love them! Well DS3 will but I will love it on DS4 months! I'm going to make one more request before your thread gets completely covered up with requests. I would like the same type of design except filled with Mickey and the gang and Mickey standing on one side. I still want the walt Disney world 2010 under it, but could you also make me a separate file of the Walt Disney World 2010? I think I may decide to put that on the back of the Mickey shirts just to make them a little different. Thanks so much!!!

Hi there. I love your DISigns! I was wondering if you could do a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique invite for my DD. Her name is Madison and we have a surprise appt for her on Sept 28th at 1:20pm (before we go to our 1st MNSSHP!). Thanks so much!

I was hoping if you had the time you could make the following for me?

-http://www.4shared.com/photo/w8oL5xB5/Letter_from_Mickey__Gang_Pirat.html with the names Joey and Nico. It is their first Disney Cruise

-http://www.4shared.com/photo/zr5ZoBtU/Letter_from_Mickey_Cruise_Xand.html This paper with a letter for Joey and Nico. They are going on their first cruise with their mom and dad. I'm not sure when they are going to tell them. They are cruising in March 2011.

-http://www.4shared.com/photo/fiHArSy_/2011_Disney_World_Pirates_Gray.html with Vacca Family and March 2011
This design already displays the year so most don't add the 2nd 2011 but in the end it's up to you. If you still want it I will add it.:thumbsup2

Thank you so much for your time :thumbsup2

I wanted to make a request please. I was wondering if I could get two of the Christmas name designs, both with Stitch, and no border... the names are Will and Jax? I would also like to make a couple of more requests, and didn't see a limit while reading your first post or info, so if this is too many, just the Christmas Stitch will be wonderful! :goodvibes I would like to get the 2010 Pirates Logo with the white background, one with Will, one with Jax, and one with Daddy. And one last thing, the 2010 character logo, with the blue border and any letters, with The Thomas Family on it.

Thank you so much. Your designs are wonderful!
Hi there, here is your request. I've also edited my first post to give you and everyone else a better understanding of how I do things. Hope it helps.:goodvibes

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfan'ole
OMG!! Your designs are so beautiful!!

I was wondering if I can request one?

You have tinkerbell one with all the fairies and tinkerbell in the backgrounds. I was wondering if I could get that one with the name Alexis.

If you don't have that one anymore, another tinkerbell with all the fairies in honor of their new movie coming out. (we are able to go to the preview and are surprising our daughter!!)

Thanks,
Rina

Hi Rina, I'm pretty sure I have it. I'm just not sure which one it is. Is it the one where they are all around a mushroom with an extra Tink in the ear or something else?

The mushroom one is super cute!! The other one I saw was on your photobucket account but I really like the mushroom one.

Thank you so much!!

Rina
Hi Rina, here is your request.:goodvibes

Hi!
I was wondering if you could help me in making a door hanger for our wedding?
It is Kristen & bryan September 14, 2010. I like the we are celebrating the wedding and an image. I was wondering too if you could do a special one just for us? Thank you so much
Hi there, this is my first attempt at a door hanger but I tried. We can always play with the wording if you have something else in mind. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Thank you Linda, as always you are so quick in filling requests and they are great. Of course I have more. :-) Here goes:

Can you please make these:
that reads Sweet Dreams Evan

that reads Sweet Dreams Aaron

Can you make a baby Pluto like this with Sweet Dreams Ian

names Tom & Lois on one ear, and Christmas 2010 on other ear

Just Mickey and Minnie on the ears, no pluto or donald and in the middle, Tom & Lois MVMCP

Tom & Lois on one ear, 25 Magical Years on other ear

Could I please have 2 of these, one with Nanny on one ear, Fa Fa on the other, and one with Lois on one ear, and Tom on the other

Thank you ever so much, Nanny 3
Hi Nanny, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter