• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to request two names both filled with the Toy Story Characters with Buzz standing on one side and Woody on the other. The names are Taylor and Riley. Could you also put Walt Disney World 2010 (like the official logo) under the names? If not, thats okay. Thanks!!!

Hi! I think I finally tracked down the design I'm wanting. Can I have the black mickey & minnie holding hands with the red initial T on both of them? I found these in Milliepie's shared files. Can you change the font to Waltograph? Thinking maybe it won't be so girly for dh.

Also can I have the drinking around the world dis-sign with Tob on mickey's ear & Tam on Minnie's ear & Food & Wine Festival 2010 on the bottom? Do you think it look ok with "drinking around the world" & "Food & Wine Festival 2010" in a waltograph font or something not quite so old english?

Thanks sooo much!
Tam

:worship:
Would you be kind enough to create the following for me http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/.../1stTrip/?action=view&current=1stFab6WDW1.jpg
I want it to say First Trip to Walt Disney World (looking official) underneath the characters or if you think it is too crowded maybe My first trip above and then below characters Walt Disney World and then personalized ears as follows:
JEFFREY 2010
NICHOLAS 2010
MORGAN 2010
MOM 2010
DAD 2010

Could you please try to change the color of the lettering to make it really stand out and pop, I am hoping to print these on red shirts
Thanks a bunch and a bunch more!!!!!:flower3:

I was hoping if you had the time you could make the following for me?

-http://www.4shared.com/photo/w8oL5xB5/Letter_from_Mickey__Gang_Pirat.html with the names Joey and Nico. It is their first Disney Cruise

-http://www.4shared.com/photo/zr5ZoBtU/Letter_from_Mickey_Cruise_Xand.html This paper with a letter for Joey and Nico. They are going on their first cruise with their mom and dad. I'm not sure when they are going to tell them. They are cruising in March 2011.

-http://www.4shared.com/photo/fiHArSy_/2011_Disney_World_Pirates_Gray.html with Vacca Family and March 2011

Thank you so much for your time :thumbsup2

I wanted to make a request please. I was wondering if I could get two of the Christmas name designs, both with Stitch, and no border... the names are Will and Jax? I would also like to make a couple of more requests, and didn't see a limit while reading your first post or info, so if this is too many, just the Christmas Stitch will be wonderful! :goodvibes I would like to get the 2010 Pirates Logo with the white background, one with Will, one with Jax, and one with Daddy. And one last thing, the 2010 character logo, with the blue border and any letters, with The Thomas Family on it.

Thank you so much. Your designs are wonderful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfan'ole
OMG!! Your designs are so beautiful!!

I was wondering if I can request one?

You have tinkerbell one with all the fairies and tinkerbell in the backgrounds. I was wondering if I could get that one with the name Alexis.

If you don't have that one anymore, another tinkerbell with all the fairies in honor of their new movie coming out. (we are able to go to the preview and are surprising our daughter!!)

Thanks,
Rina

Hi Rina, I'm pretty sure I have it. I'm just not sure which one it is. Is it the one where they are all around a mushroom with an extra Tink in the ear or something else?

The mushroom one is super cute!! The other one I saw was on your photobucket account but I really like the mushroom one.

Thank you so much!!

Rina

Hi!
I was wondering if you could help me in making a door hanger for our wedding?
It is Kristen & bryan September 14, 2010. I like the we are celebrating the wedding and an image. I was wondering too if you could do a special one just for us? Thank you so much

Hello,

I was wondering if you were the one that made the Nana's mouseteers graphic?:confused3 If yes, Can I have one with Mollie, Mason, Brandy, Brody, Izabella and Ethan? If not, I'm sorry and I will keep looking. :)

Thanks so much either way!
Hi there, here is your request.:goodvibes

Hello there. Wondered if I could make a request please?

Could I have a Do You Believe, then underneath it says Cruising the Mexican Riviera on the Disney Wonder, February 27th - March 6th 2011.

Also, the disney cruise name tags with the names Jody, Dom and Izzy and Disney Wonder. Is it possible to add First Cruise somewhere to them?

There may be more, but my computer just froze up on me whilst trying to look in your shared files. Perhaps it was telling me not to be so greedy!!

Anyway, if you were able to do those it would be very much appreciated. Thank you. :)

Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi, I requested a design with the names brent,jennifer,cassidy,and carter around the edge and mickey head in middle that says the galinger family vacation 2010. and I thank you so much for the design. Except it says brett instead of brent. Is there any way I could get a new one with the name fix. Sorry for inconvenience. Thank you
Sorry about that....here is your correction.:goodvibes

Hurray I found your new thread, congratulations. And of course I have some requests as I just love your work. :cool1: Here they are:

could I please have:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/ZEZI8J75/Hoop_Dee_Do_Invitation_Trent__.htmlnames Tom & Lois, 25th Anniversary June 18th, 2008

http://www.4shared.com/photo/SDejbSs9/Happy_Valentines_Day_MM_2_Dian.html -names Tom & Lois

http://www.4shared.com/photo/bJYTZiXh/Thanksgiving_Bubble_2_Papa.html names Tom & Lois where Papa is written.

Thank you Linda, and you know I'll be BACK!! real soon. :-)
Hi Nanny, Welcome to my new thread. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Thank you so much, they are wonderful. I especially love the Do You Believe sign, think I will be making those int magnets.

I haven't had a proper look through all your files yet, am having a problem with my computer losing internet connection at random times, has been doing it all weekend. Driving me mad but never mind!

Thanks again. Hope you don't mind if I make a few more requests at some point?!

:mad:Hello Shadowryter
I need some help, I think that I saw a design somewhere that I have spent hours trying to locate but have been unsuccessful. I am looking for the mickey ears in animal prints with MICKEY AND MINNIE STANDING ON THE OUTSIDE IN SAFARI OUTFITS. Do you think you could please try to come up with something?, I also want them personalized.
Leopard print with MOM
Leopard print with DAD
Tiger print with JEFFREY
Tiger print with NICHOLAS
Zebra print with MORGAN
Zebra print with MELISSA
Then around the outside I want it to say GETTING WILD AT ANIMAL KINGDOM.
Let me know what you can come up with.
I am getting close to finishing my tshirts for all my days at Disney and
want to again thank you for all of your creative designs.
Hi there, here is my take on this DISign. I added a border because...I like borders but it can be removed.:goodvibes

I know you are busy with all the other requests so thank you so much for fixing that miss spelled name. And thank you for all the designs you did for me. You are great!

Thank you Linda, as always you are so quick in filling requests and they are great. Of course I have more. :-) Here goes:

Can you please make these:
that reads Sweet Dreams Evan

that reads Sweet Dreams Aaron

Can you make a baby Pluto like this with Sweet Dreams Ian

names Tom & Lois on one ear, and Christmas 2010 on other ear

Just Mickey and Minnie on the ears, no pluto or donald and in the middle, Tom & Lois MVMCP

Tom & Lois on one ear, 25 Magical Years on other ear

Could I please have 2 of these, one with Nanny on one ear, Fa Fa on the other, and one with Lois on one ear, and Tom on the other

Thank you ever so much, Nanny 3

COLOR=purple]Hi there, here is your request.:goodvibes[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for this! She will love it! :)

I would love to request two names both filled with the Toy Story Characters with Buzz standing on one side and Woody on the other. The names are Taylor and Riley. Could you also put Walt Disney World 2010 (like the official logo) under the names? If not, thats okay. Thanks!!!
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter