Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in need of a tshirt design for the Disney Princess half marathon. If you can I would like something with Cinderellas slipper on a pillow with the words If the shoe fits, Run! Also in the same font Princess Caren and Princess April for the front of the shirts. Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Thanks again,
April
Hi April, I played around with this last night. If it'snot what you wanted please let me know. I can change it up anyway you like. I made the names more like badges. I thought they were cute but you may have wanted something else. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi all, I've been getting some requests for the Disney cruise to Hawaii next year. (you lucky ducks) I worked up a couple of images for now and will be adding more as my creactivity and time allows. Check these out and let me know what you think.:goodvibes
Linda
2DisneyHawaii2012copy.jpg
3DisneyHawaiianCruise.jpg

Hi Linda,

I love the t-shirt design you already did. It looks awesome. I will post a pic when I get all the shirts finished. :banana::banana: Can I request another t-shirt design and then some letters also?

T-shirt:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/PdLRJdbW/Grand_Gathering_Family_Design_.html
with the names: Patricia, Jackie, Melanie, Rebecca, Joey, Ashley, Patrick, Ted, Devin, Amber, Kristy, Keaton, Matthew, and Zack.

Arrival date: March 11, 2012
Letters:
1. http://www.4shared.com/photo/yUiF9fvB/_2__Letter_from_Mickey_and_the.html
Names are: Ashley, Ted, Devin, Amber and Kristy

2. http://www.4shared.com/photo/2U1VALqq/Letter_from_Disney_Pals__Maggi.html
Names: Joey, Patrick, Keaton, Matthew and Zack

Invitation:
Can you make a Chef De France Blank for dinner? I have the disney font so I can add the names date and time to it in Word...

Can you make this one a Blank too?
http://www.4shared.com/photo/MsHEWcwJ/Akershus__INV_Maya.html

These will be given out at Christmas :santa::santa::santa: as part of a presents package if you can get to them in time.

Hi Linda,
I know you are busy getting everyones requests done. :cool1: Just wondering where I am in the pile. I am already in the process of printing the letters I used from your blanks (THANKS for the fonts) and the shirt design you already did. :laundy: Would love to get these in too if possible.

And before I forget. Thanks for all your creativity and hard work. You have definitely added some extra special "Pixie Dust":wizard: to our trip. My mom was speechless when I sent her the T-shirt design and the letters to look at. We can't thank you enough!

Hi Linda,
I know you are busy getting everyones requests done. :cool1: Just wondering where I am in the pile. I am already in the process of printing the letters I used from your blanks (THANKS for the fonts) and the shirt design you already did. :laundy: Would love to get these in too if possible.

And before I forget. Thanks for all your creativity and hard work. You have definitely added some extra special "Pixie Dust":wizard: to our trip. My mom was speechless when I sent her the T-shirt design and the letters to look at. We can't thank you enough!
Hi there, a couple of questions. What did you want in the center of the family design and did you want the letters grouped or individual?:goodvibes

Hi there, a couple of questions. What did you want in the center of the family design and did you want the letters grouped or individual?:goodvibes

Just change the year to 2012 for in the the middle design as the wording already on there is cute and grouped for the letters is perfect.

Thanks these look great. I will show them to my running partner and see what she thinks. I like the badges, I just want them for the front of the shirt small anyway. I found a picture online that I really like but I'm not sure you can do anything with it. I will PM it to you and see what you think. Thanks so much for your hard work!

April

Hi Linda, I requested a few back on 11/27 pg 248. I didn't know if I missed them, or they got lost in the mix. We leave on Wednesday and I am making all the shirts this weekend. I know you have been swamped! Just let me know, thank you so much! :santa:

When you get time, may iplease get,
Mickey bubble 2011dad.jpg with Scott

Minnie bubble with bow 2011 grace.jpg with Courtney

Princess name w/logo kiersten.jpg with Amelia and rapunzel instead of aurora?

Finding Nemo name David.jpg with Amelia and could I add Nemo and dory to either side? If it is too much trouble, don't worry with it.

Star wars name Austin.jpg with Andy

Thank you so much in advance!
Hello, I'm sorry...they were finished just not posted...my brain these days.:lmao:Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi! I'm not sure where I am on your list, but I was hoping I could get Christopher's birthday design before we leave. We leave on Dec. 16th. I posted on page 248.

Thanks,
Stephanie

Hello,

First of all let me say your are so talented and I am sooo grateful for your service. I am making t-shirts for our 2012 trip to Disney and would greatly appreciate your help. I have tried to be as specific as possible. Thank you again for your time and talent.

I need one black mickey Bubble with the words “Munter~Volz~Burns~Rambo Family Vacation 2012”

I need the following names with respective bubbles. All with black backgrounds and Disney font for the names if possible. Also white lettering if possible. On the nemo and ariel bubbles I would love if the font could be straight across like all the others but if not its ok. If the black backgrounds won’t work then I at least need the Cinderella, Donald Duck, Nemo, and Maleficent colors changed because our shirts are royal blue.

Heidi – Folder “Character”: File “April cinderalla Bubble Mrc. Matijcyk”

Mike - Folder “Character”: File “April Goofy Bubble Adrian Red”

Tiffany – Folder “Character” : File “Ariel Bubble Taylor”

Mitch – Folder” Character” : File “Donald Duck Bubble Connor”

Kristen – Folder “Character” : File “Nemo Bubble Kieran”

Dave – Folder “Character II” : File “Maleficent bubble lisa”

Greg – Folder “Character III” : File “Genie Bubble Carl”

Linda – Folder “Character III” : File “Daisy Duck Bubble Jacqueline”

It wouldn't let me post links but if you want/need them I have them saved in a file on my computer.
Thank you again in advance,
Kristen

Your disigns are awesome!! May I please get Mickey's name by donatalie and
http://www.4shared.com/photo/Nx0hIlUQ/Christmas_Bubble_Blue_Gang_wit.html with the following names:

Jasmine, Isabel, Christian, Alex, and Zeya

Thank you soooo much!! :)

I love them all!! But just one more request...can I get this one http://www.4shared.com/photo/K7aJo4C...y_Design_.html with Merry Christmas in the middle and these names around it? TIA!!

Cathy, Jesus, Michael, Tyler, Jasmine, Isabel, Christian, and Alex

DH me ds 17 dd 12 dd 8 ds 7 ds

Hello! I'm sorry if you posted these, but I looked three times and couldn't find them. I also looked in your shared file. Can you tell me how to locate them?? Thank you soooo much :)

I love them all!! But just one more request...can I get this one http://www.4shared.com/photo/K7aJo4C...y_Design_.html with Merry Christmas in the middle and these names around it? TIA!!

Cathy, Jesus, Michael, Tyler, Jasmine, Isabel, Christian, and Alex

DH me ds 17 dd 12 dd 8 ds 7 ds

Hello! I'm sorry if you posted these, but I looked three times and couldn't find them. I also looked in your shared file. Can you tell me how to locate them?? Thank you soooo much :)
Hi there, I do apologize. They were done as were some others. Life has been so hectic these past few weeks. My mom was hospitalized for heart failure and I've been designing regardless. It's been a nice distraction for me. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi Linda,

Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter