• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

September Scrapping Challenge- NEW ENGLAND EEYORE WINS!- We did 1074!!!

I haven't posted an update in a while. I got 59 more done (20 paper and 39 digital). :banana: I might get one or two more done by tonight!

Melissa do you have specific projects like Disney that you do just digital on or do you print all your digi pages and mix and match an album with digi and printed?

how do you decide what to do digitally and what to do with paper?

Rebecca I'll update the annual thread sometime next week when we get the final tallies in.

I amgoing to update in the morning and declare a winner- so we can get the october thread started but will continue to update this thread for a few days as the last pages trickle in.

Rebecca

5 more today, except that I'm bummed. I was so into working on my LOs that I forgot to complete my minimum status order with CM, and now I'm officially deactivated. I don't know what I'm going to do.

Thanks for letting my cry on your collective sholders.

5 more today, except that I'm bummed. I was so into working on my LOs that I forgot to complete my minimum status order with CM, and now I'm officially deactivated. I don't know what I'm going to do.

:hug: Sorry to hear that. It seems pretty harsh...maybe there's a way to get back in. :hug:

I did 17 pages tonight, for a final total of 77 pages. Nice job everybody! :banana:

I know w/ Pampered Chef we have a window of time after we are deactivated to place an order. They put a $ amount on it. I'd call your upline & ask. Or knowing uplines like I do, you might be getting a call VERY soon. If you leave, they loose money. Take a breath, its all gonna be okay.

If I want to place an order w/ you do I just go to your website & then its shipped directly to my house? Just curious, no money right now.

OK- last night I finished 4 more. I wish I would have done more this month. We have been so busy. Hopefully October will be better, I am going to a Disney Series class every Thursday in October at my local scrapbook store, 7-9,we will complete 20 layout, I guess that's a start.

Fantastic job, everyone! We met our goal for the month!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I will start the October Challenge, but I'm going to need someone else to help me out and close the month out - I'll be away 10/27 through 11/3.

Fantastic job, everyone! We met our goal for the month!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I will start the October Challenge, but I'm going to need someone else to help me out and close the month out - I'll be away 10/27 through 11/3.

I can give you a hand as needed.

rebecca

Ooops the month is already over, I had a total of 39 for September. Can you fix my totals please, TIA

I was a bit pathetic this month - but then I've done 24 12x12 pages for a swap so once those babies are back I'll have a stonker:goodvibes

Hi sorry I'm a bit late in the game for posting my final totals for September....so much for great goals! but w/ the midwest floods, my parents were hit bad and everything went on stnad still. I literally scrapped the day before and not again for 2 weeks.

Anyhow, please add these to my 9 pgs thus far for Sept or I guess add to Oct.

Thanks to who's running the show!

I did 5 more pages for a total of 14:sad1:

Hi sorry I'm a bit late in the game for posting my final totals for September....so much for great goals! but w/ the midwest floods, my parents were hit bad and everything went on stnad still. I literally scrapped the day before and not again for 2 weeks.

Anyhow, please add these to my 9 pgs thus far for Sept or I guess add to Oct.

Thanks to who's running the show!

I did 5 more pages for a total of 14:sad1:

So you did 14 in Sept?

Sorry about your parents and the flooding. It is so tough when unexpected things happen.
How are they doing now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter