September Pin Event: Who's staying where and when?

We will be down there September 14-23. Staying at Old Key West for this trip which is our normal family vacation!

Dorothy (chewy) and I will be at All Star Movies from 9/19-9/23.

Can't wait!!!

Sandy

19-23 at PORT ORLEANS FQ......
Does anyone know where to get a LIME GREEN lanyard? Pref. Nylon, 1" wide. It doesn't have to be lettered but maybe I'll order some that say "DIS" in bulk and sell them out. Anyone interested.

I'll be wearing something LIME GREEN that day...so look for me! I'll prob. go to the Pin Trading nights too on Fri and Sat night at Contemp and Polynes.

We tied lime green ribbons on our stroller in June but we didn't see many.

Thanks for the honorable mention, Obi-wan. Where does one download the countdown clocks?

Tschüß!
PinCollector

Im stayin' at our house, like 20 minutes from WdW. :p

Eat your hearts out ya'll...LoL!!! ;)

Lookin' forward to the pin event & the GPA 2. :)

Buggin'
Amber

Janet & I will be staying at OKW from 9/14 to 9/28. Can't wait to put faces to names of all the DIS members going!
Chris

Thanks to SOG being rehabed, my friends and I will be at the Contemporary at a price I can actually afford.

Melissa

DD and I at the BWV. Getting in after midnight on Thursday night/Friday morning. Hope we can get up in time for the breakfast!

Tox,

E-mail me your last name again and I will give you a wake-up call. Also, if I do make it to the event I'll bring you a bag of coffee! :)

Thanks to SOG---my husband (KINGPIN STEVE) and I will be at the Contemporary from the 19th through the 29th. My first 'Pin Event'--he was at the one last year.

staying at the All Star Sports with Linda Floyd, a DisneyPals Pal, whom I met on the pintrading cruise...can't wait!!!

I'm staying out of Amber's way since she mentioned "eating" the chunks will be flying...incoming!

Engr-Chas
Lord of the Flack Jacket

I will be staying at the new BCV, just around the corner from the Event. I am so excited to be just a hop, skip, and a jump from what will be happening. Also excited to be going to my first "registered" Event and meeting lots of fellow pin traders and Dis'ers. This will certainly beat sleeping in the car at the August Contemporary event where you never really met anyone except while standing in those ridiculously long lines and then everyone getting on the monorail at the same time for the maps, just crazy.

We finally got our dates decided. Lauri and I are at the Dolphin, arriving the 17th and leaving the 23rd.

I AM GOING!!! Yea! My DH is the best in the world! He just said I could go so I booked my flights. Yea! I'll be staying with my parents but at least I'm going! I can now actually meet youse guys!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Check-in Date: 09/19/2002
Check-out Date: 09/26/2002
7 Nights in 1 Standard Room

Party Size: 2 Adults
Evening of: Room Rate: Taxes: Resort Fee:

Totals: $273.00 $32.76 $14.00

Overall Total: $319.76

That's for a whole week. not bad eh?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter