September Pin Event: Who's staying where and when?

Obi-Wan Pinobi

<font color=red>Jedi moderator who likes to live o
Thanks to Pincollector for inspiring this thread.

Okay, everyone. Pincollector has a great point. A LOT of us are going to be in WDW during the September event, including quite a few newbies who have never met their fellow DISers or collectors and who have never been to a pin event.

Lime green is the official color of the DIS (be quiet, Chuckie), so wearing ribbon or clothing with that color is one way for DIS members to find one another. Another way might be in our hotel lobbies.

If you're going to the event, just post here and say where you're staying and when. You never know, you might

I will be staying at ASMu (I managed to get a room with the code before it expired today) from Thursday - Sunday.

Obi-Wan - are you planning on tearing yourself away from pin trading for a few minutes to head to DTD to pick up the collectible Star Tours figures?

Lisa:cool:

I'm staying at the Marriott at Downtown Disney. We'll get there Thursday evening and leave sometime Sunday.

Ashley

Flitter, SorcerersMom and I will be at OKW from Thurs. to Monday. Got to love that DVC!

Cyn

Ruthie and I are sharing at the AS Music. Sharon is staying near us but she "vants to be aloone" something about having three kids and the thought of having a bathroom that she doesn't have to share with anyone.
I am staying with my sister who lives in Winterhaven from Tuesday until Friday when the fun begins, then back with her on Sunday night. Bringing dad along so she gets him while I have pin fun. Peggie

Staying at the All Star Movies (CM Discount). Arriving Thursday, staying until Tuesday.

Dale and I are staying at the new Country Inn and Suites Friday untill the next friday.We are looking forward to meeting lots of fellow DISers. Looking for Lime Green ribbon!

Hi all! Tigger's Trust and I are staying at the All-Star Music.
We arrive Thursday and will leave Monday 23rd.

We are sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited.

We are Dvc members and are staying at BWV (nice and close) Fly in on Thursday Fly home on Tuesday. We are also doing Discovery Cove on Monday for the first time that should be fun after all the pin crazyness. Brenda

Originally posted by Mickey527
Ruthie and I are sharing at the AS Music. Sharon is staying near us but she "vants to be aloone" something about having three kids and the thought of having a bathroom that she doesn't have to share with anyone.
Peggie

Lol...having a nice bath without someone banging on the door and saying "Moooooom...aren't you done yet?" And staying up to watch every television show I've missed over the last several years (Nick Jr. will be banned from the TV in my room)!! Wow...that will be the life...forget about the pin event! :)

I am staying at the All Star Movies.

But guess what - i did not get into the event - whaaa.

Did not know it would sell out so fast - and my plane is getting there around 12 noon on Friday. I will be there for 13 days.

Can I still come and trade with people - will I be banned from the event completely.

Will there be no pin trading for me that day?

Darlene

JudySue, Pintrader Figment, and I currently have a $70.00 (AARP) rate at the Courtyard Marriott in Downtown Disney, arriving on the 18th and staying until the 23rd. If we can get a better deal, we will change.

At least we were able to get registered for the event.

Corey and I will be staying at the Boardwalk Inn from thursday to Monday! So glad we were able to register for the breakfast again this year, last year was a blast!

Michael

I'll be staying at the Dolphin with fellow Lady in Waiting Lori, and our most beautyful Queen Leslie. (My Queen, although I am thrilled to be rooming with you, I refuse to curtsy everytime you walk in the room. If I do that....... I'll get stuck :rolleyes: )

Lady Lori and I will be getting in on Wednesday, in order to prepare for the Queens arrival, and leaving Monday. After only making one day last year, I wanted to make sure I'm there for the whole thing this time!!:)

Rick and I will be at the All Star Sports, great MN residents rate!

Too bad everyone else is at the Music!

At the lovely Otero Hotel in beautiful Casselberry...just minutes (right!! w/ I-4 traffic..I don't think so) from WDW...but Darlene, don't feel bad..I still haven't found out if I got in or not..they are checking, but my take on it is that I am on standby...But we will be there every day trading, and just having fun..can't wait to see everyone..and do the GPA w/ AZJazzy Jeff & Mean Laureen..

That is what happens when Raul is locked up in the Hollow Tree..one would've thought that the Keebler Elves would have some pull!! Oh Well..

Donna

But, Donna, look at what happens when Raul is let out of the hollow tree. :) :jester:

Lauri and I still need to decide when we're arriving and leaving, but more than likely we will be staying at the Swan and Dolphin.

I am staying at the Dolphin with Ladies in Waiting Robin and Lori and looking forward to a royal good time! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

And no, Lady Robin, curtseying is NOT necessary!!!:)

We are staying the 18th til the 24th... At the Swan...

Linda and I will be arriving on Wed., Sept. 18 and leaving on Mon., Sept. 23. We'll be staying at Coronado Springs Resort this time.
We're hoping for less line waiting this year! (You can dream, can't you?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter