SEPTEMBER Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange

I received an awesome package from Kogo this morning, thanks so much!! Have my packages ready to go to the post office tomorrow morning :) . Sorry for the last minute send-out, we had a family emergency this week that had me off work since Tuesday for some personal time to deal with it.

Thank you Amanda for the cute notebook! Did you make it?

Reminder...tomorrow is the send by date!

If anyone else here would like to join the next round, come and sign up. Sign ups will end soon.

Great that makes all letters sent out for this month. Cindy, hopefully the letters being sent to you will arrive before your trip, and you can notify of those arrivals.

Moving on to Octobers letters soon! Today is the last day to sign up for the next round if anyone else wants to join us!

Great that makes all letters sent out for this month. Cindy, hopefully the letters being sent to you will arrive before your trip, and you can notify of those arrivals.

Moving on to Octobers letters soon! Today is the last day to sign up for the next round if anyone else wants to join us!

Are you talking about the October letters?

Thank you Amanda for the cute notebook! Did you make it?

Reminder...tomorrow is the send by date!

If anyone else here would like to join the next round, come and sign up. Sign ups will end soon.

checking in... and yes Patsy i made the decal that went on it :)

All mailings should arrive by the starting of next week.

I will pm everyone the twist for October so that if you want, you can pick it up early. Then when you get your topic of the month, you can just mail it out. Sound good to everyone?

mommytotwo said:
All mailings should arrive by the starting of next week.

I will pm everyone the twist for October so that if you want, you can pick it up early. Then when you get your topic of the month, you can just mail it out. Sound good to everyone?

Sounds good! I'm going to be on vacation (altho I'll be at WDW so still on the Dis) Oct 22-31, so I'll get my mailings out well in advance.

Thank you for checking in Anri. Your letter, and twist should be arriving at the starting of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter