SEPTEMBER Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange

sent out my letter and twist today! the topic was a tough one for me. i have so many birthday ideas :)

Today is the last day for the week to check in. I MUST have you check in to remain in this exchange. Hope to hear from the rest of you today as well as some arrival updates.

I thought I had checked in---it's been a hectic week at work; the bosses are going on vacation next week and we are trying to get things completed.

Checking in:dance3:

I received my letter from Chelsea and a bottle of cinnamon. And, a recipe for Garlic Chicken that I plan to try real soon. Thank you :goodvibes

14 days and I will be in WDW for 15 nights with my 15 year old DGD. We are going to be doing lots of different and new activities and dining at many restaurants.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I received my letter from Chelsea and a bottle of cinnamon. And, a recipe for Garlic Chicken that I plan to try real soon. Thank you :goodvibes

14 days and I will be in WDW for 15 nights with my 15 year old DGD. We are going to be doing lots of different and new activities and dining at many restaurants.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

:cool1: an arrival!

Cindy, could you give me the dates that you will be away for so that I can jot them down.

Putting together the next round of the 3 month Pen Pal Exchange. This will cover the months of Nov., Dec., and Jan.

Checking in! And I received a gorgeous calendar and card from mommytotwo as well - thanks so much! :goodvibes

checking in

I leave September 19th and will be back to work on October 7th. I may have access to the internet while I am at WDW

Thank you ladies for checking in, and for the info.

Reminder....the send by date is this saturday.

checking in

I leave September 19th and will be back to work on October 7th. I may have access to the internet while I am at WDW

I'm leaving the same day!! So I may not receive my letter before I leave.
However, I will have someone picking up my mail for me, so I'll have her send me an email if the letter arrives and can come on here to let you know. :)

I'm leaving the same day!! So I may not receive my letter before I leave.
However, I will have someone picking up my mail for me, so I'll have her send me an email if the letter arrives and can come on here to let you know. :)

Thank you.:goodvibes

Any other mailings? Any arrivals?

Just 3 days remaining for all letters, and twists for this month to be sent out by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter