September Adults/Solos

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
With the original "When is your next solo or adults only trip?" getting a bit long, I decided to break this up into months. It should make it easier to follow and plan get togethers. Here's the list so far for September:

Preshi 9th - 14th likely

bobmouse65 10th - 17th ASMo

Steherella 4th - 12th

Figment78 29th - Oct. 7th

Doc early September

wdw1972 3rd - 7th at BWV

RussH

olena 16th - 23rd

RaySharpton 19th - 26th AS

K9pal 9th - 15th

Floundering Crab

madaboutMickey 14th - 22nd at OKW

tc 16th - 26th

Tiffany 1st - 10th AKL

BobBrazeal 14th - 23rd at OKW

Terk-1 last week of Sept. - first week of Oct.

Teejay32 mid-Sept for 4 days at Swan

doombuggy last week of Sept. - beginning of Oct.

Shelly S 8th - 23rd at BWV

perfectmatch300 10th - 13th

KristinU 14th - 22nd at BWV

Can you change mine to a definite Sept 10-15 :) Thanks :D

My DH and I will be there with another adult couple (my brother and his wife) Sept. 6 - 15.

We are going from Sept 20th-27th for our honeymoon. We are stayingat CBR. Yipee....

:bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce:

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding!! And a honeymoon at Disney, what could be better!!

Welcome to the DIS. Y'all have a great time.

DH and me...sept 16-23. The agony is the wait...:)

DH and I arrive early in the month...arrive evening of September 1, and have an afternoon flight out on Wednesday, Sept. 5. Can't wait.
:bounce:

:) DH and I will be at CSR Sept. 29 - Oct 5. I can't wait!! Our first trip to WDW without our kids...

Count us in!!

DH and I will be there Sept 29 - Oct 4! We are celebrating our 10 annversity!!!

(I'm very nervious about leaving kids, DS 3 and DD 2, at home)

Shari
:(

My Parnter and I will be there the 9th thru the 17th unless he gets that big promotion at work! (We should know by tonight) Regardless, I'm still going! Anyone interested in a ticket to Cirque on the 14th or joining me in a Keys to the Kingdom tour on the 11th? The Cirque ticket I'm stuck with, but at least I can cancel the tour with a full refund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter