• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 5th 2016, 4 Night Dream Cruise

we'll reach 800 posts for sure. We all need to meet for breakfast on Saturday morning and congratulate each other.
Oh, I have a feeling this thread will Blow Up this week. All the excitement is ready to explode!!
Breakfast Saturday? What do you mean. We cruise Mon- Fri. :scratchin

Oh, I have a feeling this thread will Blow Up this week. All the excitement is ready to explode!!
Breakfast Saturday? What do you mean. We cruise Mon- Fri. :scratchin

You are correct, we sail Mon to Friday! I'm hoping Randy wants to meet for breakfast on Friday. On Thursday night, we all get notice to be in the main dining room we ate at last at a certain time for breakfast the next day. The time depends on whether we had main or late dining during the cruise. Cabanas is opened for breakfast as well, but I understand they stop putting out food at 8. If we meet at 7:30, we should be able to enjoy breakfast together and have a Dreamers Farewell!

Last edited:
Here comes the... Boom #800!!
Had to do it!
Anyway,... "Pixie dusting" FE sounds fun. We have some extras so I think I may do that.
Any late comers to the group that couldn't get into the FE group, reply or message me your room number, and info and you may just get "pixie dusted":tinker:
Boom is right!!!!

Let's get to 900 before the cruise.

You are correct, we sail Mon to Friday! I'm hoping Randy wants to meet for breakfast on Friday. On Thursday night, we all get notice to be in the main dining room we ate at last at a certain time for breakfast the next day. The time depends on whether we had main or late dining during the cruise. Cabanas is opened for breakfast as well, but I understand they stop putting out food at 8. If we meet at 7:30, we should be able to enjoy breakfast together and have a Dreamers Farewell!
I like it. Count us in!

Cathie dressed up as Belle for the adult costume party. After the party we were walking back to our room and the kids wanted autographs. ....

upload_2016-8-28_8-19-16.png

A collection of our room's towel art. I saved them all....

upload_2016-8-28_8-26-20.png

on-line check in - done
print contract signature page, put in "to go" box - done
put luggage tags in "to go" box - done
get luggage down from attic - done
FE gifts bagged and labeled and in box - done
put FE in "to go" box - done
put Platinum lanyards in "to go" box - done (just in case they run out)
clean and hem Belle dress - done
pick out dress up attire for Remy and Palo - soon
start parking - Wednesday

Here's the real Belle signing in the Lobby.

upload_2016-8-28_9-18-45.png

I have been calling DVC for 45 minutes trying to book next year's Member Cruise.

It is very busy! Very hard to get into the queue. Once you do get in, it's a very long wait. I've dialed over 200 times, phone stops recording after 200!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter