September 5th 2016, 4 Night Dream Cruise

18 days!!! Who's doing what on Castaway Cay?? I will be doing the teen excursion and then chilling in the water for the rest of the time we are on the island. :)
(It is 18 days since I'm not including today.)

event.png
Snorkel, relax, swim, eat, repeat

18 days!!! Who's doing what on Castaway Cay?? I will be doing the teen excursion and then chilling in the water for the rest of the time we are on the island. :)

event.png
Float on a foam pad on the crystal clear waters of the Bahamas, gazing up on a clear blue sky with pillow clouds of white

event.png
We reserved the Castaway Getaway package. It's snorkel gear, float, and bike rental. So that's what we're doing. Hope to get a better plan closer to day 3 but so far, that's what we've got. Also thinking of the 5K but I'm not very prepared.

Looks like I may be in Knoxville working :drive:until the Saturday before the cruise. That's will make this vacation even better.

event.png
Building sand castle with my daughter, Eat!, Drink!, Take pics underwater with my GoPro...

So, Veterans,...
Who has done the Rainforest spa thing? I am thinking of doing a 1- day with Missy.
I heard it was cheaper to pre-book but DCL said it should be the same price on board.
We aren't really big "Spa-people" but I thought it may be something nice and relaxing to do if the kids are busy in their club.
Any thoughts? Recommendations? Things I should know?
Thanks,...

Its almost midnight, so I'm gonna be the first to say T-minus 16 DAYS and counting!!

So, Veterans,...
Who has done the Rainforest spa thing? I am thinking of doing a 1- day with Missy.
I heard it was cheaper to pre-book but DCL said it should be the same price on board.
We aren't really big "Spa-people" but I thought it may be something nice and relaxing to do if the kids are busy in their club.
Thanks,...

Its almost midnight, so I'm gonna be the first to say T-minus 16 DAYS and counting!!

We did the week pass on our last cruise and it was AMAZING. The shower things are nice and all but we spent most of our time sitting on the loungers as taking in the views and enjoying the peace. The MAIN reason my husband loved having the pass was being able to take a shower up there everyday. He was too tall for our stateroom shower so we would go up to the spa to shower before dinner. We will be doing it again for sure.

We did the week pass on our last cruise and it was AMAZING. The shower things are nice and all but we spent most of our time sitting on the loungers as taking in the views and enjoying the peace. The MAIN reason my husband loved having the pass was being able to take a shower up there everyday. He was too tall for our stateroom shower so we would go up to the spa to shower before dinner. We will be doing it again for sure.
Good Tip!!! I'm 6'6" so I could definitely relate!

So, Veterans,...
Thanks,...

In my experience they aren't always willing/able to sell the day passes on board. I've always been told they are limited on the number they can sell. For that reason I buy it in advance. The loungers are by far my favorite.

In my experience they aren't always willing/able to sell the day passes on board. I've always been told they are limited on the number they can sell. For that reason I buy it in advance. The loungers are by far my favorite.
We pre-purchased our RF pass before the cruise. It was nice but we didn't spend very much time there. Liked the loungers and the hot tubs (same area).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter