• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 29- Disney Dream Halloween on the High Seas

i would really like to join a group ... is the Fb group still open ??
I believe it is, but Cynthia (the girl who is in charge on the FB site) is closing it 6 weeks prior or when the last group fills up... I think that's really soon. Ask to join the group, then once you're accepted, ask about getting assigned to an FE group. There are 5 groups I think and 4 are filled. You won't get automatically assigned unless you ask. https://www.facebook.com/groups/265008223862522/

This our first cruise. I would like to join an FE. I requested to join the FB page. Hopefully I'm not too late to join an FE group.

Hi! We booked our cruise a few weeks ago and got our cabin assignment. Is it too late to join a FE group? This is our first Disney cruise and in celebration of my daughter's 5th birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter