September 29- Disney Dream Halloween on the High Seas

Enp5413

Earning My Ears
please create a link to this cruise to organize a fish extender exchange. Thank you!

Last edited:
Is anyone going to be doing a fish extender for the September 29th cruise?

I would like to participate in one, but I do not see that anyone has started one and I do not see many people here on dis boards that are going on that date.

I would be interested in being a part of a fish extender group for this cruise.

I'm not exactly sure how to organize one, but I can do some research. I've been a part of two other fish extender exchanges, but they've always been organized by someone else. If anyone is interested in organizing it, please let me know. I'd be happy to help also.

Has anyone started a FE group?

I don't think so. It seems that I was the first one to create the thread for these dates. I'm not exactly sure how the organizing works. Does someone traveling on these dates just volunteer to organize it?

This will be our first cruise, we are very excited. We don't know much about fish extenders but if someone was organizing we would be willing to participate in a small group.

Hi Amy, are you going on this cruise?
I am...it will be me, my mom and my daughter. We are taking her to celebrate her 5th birthday. This is our 3rd Disney cruise and we have never done the FE. Since we are celebrating Caylee's birthday I thought it would be really fun for her. If someone is organizing this we really want to be a part of it.

I will begin putting the list together. We will have lots of fun!@@
I would like to be part of the group. I'm a first time cruiser, but my friend told me this is the way to go. Already have been looking on Pintrest for ideas. :) Let me know what you need from me. There are two of us me and my 5-yr old son.

Ahoy Everyone!! I have been a part of a few FE groups. I am an admin on another social media site for this cruise and dont have time to run an FE here. But will help anyway I can! It's so much fun!! Can't wait to cruise!

Last edited:
Ahoy Everyone!! I have been a part of a few FE groups. I am an admin on another social media site for this cruise and dont have time to run an FE here. But will help anyway I can! It's so much fun!! Can't wait to cruise!

Hopefully someone will put one together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter