September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did Cheryl.

Bob, I made some Maryland Lump-meat Crab Cakes tonight, with corn on the cob and baked potatoes. Sweet tea, and Blue Belle ice cream fudge bars for dessert. Probably have a fresh peach for a snack before bed. Mike

We did Cheryl.

Bob, I made some Maryland Lump-meat Crab Cakes tonight, with corn on the cob and baked potatoes. Sweet tea, and Blue Belle ice cream fudge bars for dessert. Probably have a fresh peach for a snack before bed. Mike

Mike, went to the NASCAR races in Indy over the weekend.
So it was a lot of brats (sorry Cheryl, hot dog buns) and beer.
Did have one sitdown meal at outback.

Have you seen these yet...
MickeyBurger.jpg

the sample I had was quite tasty. I imagine that they aren't cheap.:rotfl2:

Happy Birthday to my dear wife and soul mate Kathy.:banana: :cheer2: :grouphug: :bday: party: party: Mike

Kathy....sending you birthday wishes from Canada!!!!!!! Hope you were pampered all day today!!!!

Mike, went to the NASCAR races in Indy over the weekend.
So it was a lot of brats (sorry Cheryl, hot dog buns) and beer.
Did have one sitdown meal at outback.

Have you seen these yet...
MickeyBurger.jpg

the sample I had was quite tasty. I imagine that they aren't cheap.:rotfl2:

:scared1: :scared1: Are they really made from Mickey?

Kathy said thanks for all the well wishes.

The only problem with the mickey burgers is that you can't put a piece of cheese on them, it disappears:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: Mike

Good Afternoon All! :wave:

Not a bad day...until the rain came. But we need it.
So we came in to catch up e-mails, listen to RM and make some brownies. Yumm.

Will have to head to WalMart for the Mickey Burgers.
Sorry Pete, but if DPD can take time out to go to Wally World in Acapulco, it must be the place to go.:rotfl2:

:scared1: :scared1: Are they really made from Mickey?
Thought that was cute. Love your sense of humor.
(Yeah, Toast)
But then, would hamburger be made from Ham?

Great news about the employment Peter. :thumbsup2
Good to hear about Maisy. :dogdance:

Hope everyone has a great weekend.:cool1:

and remember, there's no need to fear,
ud.jpg

Happy Birthday to my dear wife and soul mate Kathy.:banana: :cheer2: :grouphug: :bday: party: party: Mike

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KATHY from your next door 11 day southern cruise neighbours. I hope you had a great day. Mike, every time you post what you've cooked up you make me feel guilty for making "reservations." :rotfl2: Happy weekend. Barbara

Good Morning Kids,

Hope all are having a good weekend. Just finished a 5 mile training run, it felt good.
The pups went with me and they are happy now that they have had their breakfast. Felling pretty good that we will be ready for the DL ½ marathon. We have a 5K run next weekend, then off to Denver to see a baseball game, Cubs v Rockies.

Lynn is sleeping and I think we will have Breakfast burritos for breakfast. We went to the Farmers Market yesterday and they had some great stuff. Scored some great roasted chilies, will use them in the burritos, some very fresh Basil will have that with tomatoes and mozzarella for lunch.

Got the garage floor painted and the old homestead here on the prairie is coming together. Might put up some wall in the basement today, after we check out our County Fair.

Sounds like everyone has been busy, that is a good thing. Wishing all well.

Thought of the day week or whenever, Remember all the things that you can count might not really count.

Mike I hope ya baked a cake, and I bet it was great.

Good Evening All!
Looks like a very slow day here on the thread. So here's a little bump.

Where's Mike?:confused3

Hot here in the heartland. Still, we took time to go to the park this evening.
There were several bands doing 70's and 80's music. Not bad.
Really enjoyable. Ice cream afterwards.

Hey Scott, Beagles work for food also. Belle just has all of that pent up puppy power right now. Unfortunately, she'll slowdown in about 6 months.

No Mickey Burgers yet. Haven't need to get groceries. Will soon.
Heck, burgers are bad for ya. Maybe they will come up with Mickey Chicken Patties.:rotfl2:

What ever weather you are dealing with, hang in there.
I know we have atleast another week of 90's.

The light at the end of the tunnel......
Football season is here!:cheer2:

Everyone have a great week.:goodvibes

Just a bump to get us off of page 3. Weather here in Wyoming has been nice, warm to hot during the day, rain showers in the evening to cool everything down. The wildflowers are growing like mad with all the rain. Scott on the road again, should be home by Friday. This Saturday is a 5K - Susan G Komen Race for the Cure here. Getting ready for that half marathon in Disneyland. Then we are headed to Denver for a ball game. Then it will be back to house projects! Lynn:eeyore:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter