September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too!!! Although I hate to check my blood sugar in the morning. Love those Kit Kats and Reeses peanut butter cups. :banana: :lmao: :rotfl2:

papa said:
Me too!!! Although I hate to check my blood sugar in the morning. Love those Kit Kats and Reeses peanut butter cups. :banana: :lmao: :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm right there with you!! 'cept add Butterfingers to the top of the list....ok so I was bad for about two days...I turned over my stash tonight and promise to be a good boy. here's hoping :thumbsup2

we had lots of kids in our area at least over 100 or so ...

hope you all had a Happy Halloween :banana:

:sad2: OK- Confession time: I had 2 chocolate covered marshmellow eggs and a bunch of goldfish crackers. It's official. I'm going to Atkins diet He!! :rotfl:

Seems like we gathred up about 12,000 pounds of candy from the MNSSHP.

Hallowishes is KEWL!!!!

Early morn at MK today, Bob and Cheryl are on their way to MK got a 2:something AM email from them.

Later kids,

Went to DVC members update, nothing new, fun but not much info at all....

I'm sure you all already know this ....

Disney Cruise Line 2008 cruises to be open for booking on 11/1/06. Note that only 3, 4 or 7 night cruises will be available (no land/sea). The travel dates are thru 4/24/08.

Hi all..

No trick or treaters here so quiet Halloween for us. I did not eat any candy and lost 4 lbs this week on WW.......probably from stress though. Tom had his biopsy, no results yet but will post them when I know..

On a brighter note, seems we are going to be Grandparents in June....my daughter, Carrie, told me this yesterday. I am pretty excited and cannot wait from them to move home from London for good....

Hugs to everyone.

Mackey Mouse said:
Hi all..

No trick or treaters here so quiet Halloween for us. I did not eat any candy and lost 4 lbs this week on WW.......probably from stress though. Tom had his biopsy, no results yet but will post them when I know..

On a brighter note, seems we are going to be Grandparents in June....my daughter, Carrie, told me this yesterday. I am pretty excited and cannot wait from them to move home from London for good....

Hugs to everyone.

Congratulations Marsha and Tom!! Hugs to both of you!

I'm blowing off some steam at work by drowning my sorrows with cholesterol (baked potato with swiss, bacon, & sour cream) and listening to my IPOD way too loud.

I am scheduled for the cruise over new years for Dec. 2007- but I'm kind of getting the been there, done that feeling with the 7 day trips.

Any comments on Palau, Yap, or Bahammas for diving trips over the same time frame? Is is possible to do Palau & Yap on the same trip?

Glad to hear that eveyone had a great Halloween. T & Ting was done on Sunday night here- I lost count of how many kids came...busy stream from 1 to 4 pm. Sorry Dianna, I don't really have any photos this year...how's the shoulder?

Beth- how's the arm.

Hey Regina- did I hear you referenced on the Disboad's podcast this week?

Congratulations to all the grand parents to be. :cheer2: :banana: :cloud9: :grouphug:

Tonight is home made chicken salad sandwiches with chips. Still have some chili left in the fridge if the mood strikes.

Made some home made gyro's last night with ground lamb. Not too bad for a first time try. Mike

papa said:
Congratulations to all the grand parents to be. :cheer2: :banana: :cloud9: :grouphug:

Tonight is home made chicken salad sandwiches with chips. Still have some chili left in the fridge if the mood strikes.

Made some home made gyro's last night with ground lamb. Not too bad for a first time try. Mike

Beef Fajita's for us mike!

How about some company :teeth:

How is the weather in TN.

Cool. Going down to low 30's to upper 20's tonight. Warming up in a day or two. Come on down. :banana:

Early voted today as it was the last day to early vote before next Tuesday, election day. So far 800,000 Tennesseans have early voted. Mike

Oh Elaine and everyone.. thanks so much... I just feel so far removed with them being in London.. but I am happy and cannot wait.....no info on Tommy yet, but will try and call the doctor tomorrow... I hate the waiting for this..

Hope everyone has a great weekend. We head out shortly for sunny Florida! Dianna, I'm taking your cell phone numbers and we'll see if we can meet up with you on Saturday :goodvibes

Celeste, Palau and Yap would be a perfect trip to combine, a couple of weeks for sure. When we make that trip we will also add a week and hit Truck Lagoon.

Truck would be a liveaboard. Kava time bula bula….numb lips

CONGRATS TO MARSHA AND TOMMY,…. KEWL…. our thoughts are with ya...

Mini Meet on Sat???? at WDW could be KEWL!!! Tracy let us know.

Mike cooking sounds great… you need a kiosk here at the food and wine fest.

Biscuits and bacon, with Kona Coffee for breakfast here.

Typhoon Lagoon yesterday, was fun Crusher Gusher is a blast....

Scott and everyone going to or already there at WDW have a great weekend and enjoy your time with your loved ones.

Cool weather makes it seem like football season is really here. Have to get some nacho chips and cheese for the games on tv tomorrow. Mike

Good Morning Everyone,

Bob, Thanks for the Halloween pic.

Peter, I thought that might be Jenn.

Congrats to Grandparents. I am so jealous! I need some grandbabies. ;)

Cheryl, I did get your PM about The wine and cheese festival. Sorry I didn't respond. I will send a PM.

We will be at Epcot on Saturday. I have arranged care for my DFIL and we'll be bringing our best friend Tracy along. I won't be able to drink any wine though. I'm working on my fourth antibiotic for a stubborn infection. Cipro seems to be the current Dr.'s choice. lol No yogurt, no caffeine, no wine. Bad timing. But I'm looking forward to seeing any and all of you I can.

Celeste, We are on the Magic for New Years 2007 so I hope you decide to stay with Disney. (being selfish here, as I would love to sail with you again) I love New Years on the ship. We are going with my daughter and son in law. Your diving trip to Palau and Yap is on my list. I totally understand your desire to go there.
When is the vertical challenge? It's coming up isn't it?
Drama Queen Alert! Surgery is next Friday. There is something about being dead on purpose that is starting to bother me. :confused3 Where is Alex? I'll be at FLHWP.

Virtual eating has been keeping me happy. Thanks to all of the great chefs of Dis. :grouphug:

So see you at EPCOT :dance3:

Tigger&Bubba said:
We will be at Epcot on Saturday. I have arranged care for my DFIL and we'll be bringing our best friend Tracy along. I won't be able to drink any wine though. I'm working on my fourth antibiotic for a stubborn infection. Cipro seems to be the current Dr.'s choice. lol No yogurt, no caffeine, no wine. Bad timing. But I'm looking forward to seeing any and all of you I can.

Celeste, We are on the Magic for New Years 2007 so I hope you decide to stay with Disney. (being selfish here, as I would love to sail with you again) I love New Years on the ship. We are going with my daughter and son in law. Your diving trip to Palau and Yap is on my list. I totally understand your desire to go there.
When is the vertical challenge? It's coming up isn't it?
Drama Queen Alert! Surgery is next Friday.

Hey! Glad to hear you're okay- or somewhat okay, despite the cipro. I'm going to challenge your MD a little on the yogurt- especially since cipro is so strong. You shouldn't take your medication alone with dairy items- but you are free to eat it with meals, but try to avoid it 6 hours before or wait until two hours after. Cipro is so strong that it might wipe out your natural defenses in your gut- I swear by the Kiefer drinkable yogurt that it probiotic. With the spider bite- I was on Levaquin, which is the same family as Cipro and it killed my stomach. The only, only way I lived through it was the Kiefer.

I really, really want to do the New Years cruise- but we could do a killer dive trip for the same price or less. I heard about the lake in Palau with the jellyfish that don't have stingers....holy cow would that not be cool to be swimming with thousands of jellyfish.

We could put together a separate lanyard people trip without the boat. With the help of the some of our lanyard friends who are travel agents, we could put together a killer trip for a good rate. All of us who did dive quest could go. Hmmm, adventures by Celeste---ha, ha. :lmao:

I'll send good nurse vibes your way- tell your nurses to behave or I'll come and they'll have to deal with me.

Our future trips to the world are December 18-20th and a longer trip for the marathon weekend.

Stairs are a week from Sunday- I haven't trained enough, but I'll finish. Pictures to follow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter