September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leslie, Congrats on getting your docs!

At least let the roster keeper know about your stateroom number. :thumbsup2

DisneyPinDiva said:
WHEW! 11 pages to catch up on since 11am this morning!!! No worries

:banana: :cheer2: GOT MY DOCS!:cheer2: :banana:

Who all do I have to let know the stateroom number?? That is if Elaine has not done that already!

here's your bunch of bananas :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

If you lived in the city they would have come yesterday :love:

Cathy - are you stationed at Andrews? Leslie spent her internship year there. It was neat, but a very long year. We aren't really east coast folks. Too many years in sunny SoCal. She then opted for Luke AFB. Believe when she left, she had made it to Major, or left right before - can't remember. Funny, kind of miss seeing her in the "blues". Now she is back at Luke as a contracted Pyschologist.

I need a drink right now. Anybody have a recommendation?

Remember those pictures of our backyard? Remember the steps? Guess who slipped down them today and did the splits? Yeah! About four new bruises starting -- two on the front of my left leg and two on the back of my right leg. Can't wait to see how it feels tomorrow. :rolleyes:

the night crew was right on time !!!

papa said:
Good morning all. I guess that I need to print out a packing list and start rounding up items that we need to take. Looking forward to seeing this crazy bunch in a little over 3 weeks. HEY 3 weeks from now we will be on the road driving down for the cruise. Mike
Sounds like a plan !

webray said:
Peter,

I hate to ask this one more time..could you give me the name of the girl who sings I wanna do it all. Thanks,
Cheryl

winotracy said:
I called DCL today -- my 7 night documents went out on 8/14. TA says they were mailed to me on 8/18. So any time now :woohoo: The mailman better watch out. I'm home today so when he comes I'll be right out there :lmao:
:dance3:
TA's LIE :lmao: Just ask them ! :lmao:

How many days Subtract 1 1/2

Good luck Dianna. Hope all goes well.
:grouphug:

rotary2808 said:
For those of you thinking about booking the repo's for next year here's the onboard incentive:
$250.00 in onboard credit
Prepaid gratuities
10% off for booking onboard (not 100% on this one)

WOW

SCOTT what does DVC do for a rebook onboard ?
And others that have it booked the price does not Seem to have changed much !
Maybe a rebook is in order..
We will be rebooking one trip for sure!

glindamood said:
Don't forget to sign up for Secret Mickey's! Tomorrow is the deadline!

Are you interested in being a Secret Mickey (secret pal) while we are on our cruise? . We will have two categories – one for the under 21 group that would like to participate (we will further divide this group based on responses to match as closely as possible) and another for the adults. Dollar limit on total number of gifts for the under 21 age group is $20-$25 ($4-$5 each) and the adults $30-$35 ($6-$7 each gift). You will need to provide at least five gifts for your SM.

If you are interested, we need the following information in a PM
· DIS name of at least one family member
· Real name and age if in the U21 group, grade too
· Cabin number (for deliveries)
· Favorite Disney character
. Favorite color
· Your likes (DCL, scrapbooking, collects stamps, wine, Konk Koolers
(hey, I'll have one of those), wine, the beach)
· Any specific dislikes (I don’t drink, allergic to peanuts)
· Departure date for your cruise vacation

This information will be passed on to the person that is your SM so let us know whatever would help them be a good SM for you.

We will have a get together on one of the last two sea days returning to Castaway to “fess up” and thank our SM for being so thoughtful and making our cruise even better.

Please send your PM’s to Minniemouse71 for the under 21’s and I will take the adult’s notices no later than August 25th. You will have your SM before you leave for your cruise vacation – in case you want to do some shopping at home.
:teeth:

will We find out who we get this weekend?

icunurse_celeste said:
So after I got the nerve to turn the computer on with the storms, I found that the donation ferry had made a few trips over to my website for the upcoming race. I was in shock when I saw how kind & generous my disfamily had been. A few thank yous are in order:
Thank you Gail, Cheryl,Vickie, Kay, Ivan,& Linda!!!!!!

Thank you everyone!!! Thank you so much!

It takes a lot to make this girl cry!!!​
:Pinkbounc

Anyone who may have missed the POST it can be found on PAGE 1 POST 5
at the top of the page!
WAY 2 Go !! :grouphug:

rotary2808 said:
CONGRATS PETER ON 12700!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:
Thanks Everyone !!! :rolleyes:

gabbysmom04 said:
Winotracy, thanks for the help! After two kids nothing I own fits so I have to start fresh. BTW, how formal does everyone get on formal night?

I have a Tux !!! :teeth:

Disney Sweetie said:
Thanks...sounds like me and gabbysmom04 are stressing over clothes at the same time....I dont fit into much of dressy clothes anymore....dieting has not helped....LOL....I plan on wearing a "lil black dress" on formal nights....I hope that is good enough. I love all the planning, but dont have a clue as to what clothes I am gonna take. 11 nights is a long time.....do many of you wash clothes on the cruise?

Pam
We will do some laundry after about a week, Ya know you have favorites.
not overpacking ..
:teeth:

Dianna... do we have to steer you gently away from the dancing :banana: bananas???:rotfl2: :rotfl: We don't want you getting addicted now!!:lmao:

winotracy said:

Remember those pictures of our backyard? Remember the steps? Guess who slipped down them today and did the splits? Yeah! About four new bruises starting -- two on the front of my left leg and two on the back of my right leg. Can't wait to see how it feels tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about that Tracy. Hope you are feeling ok tomorrow (and now).

Well that was fun...

Microearthquake just hit - centered all of about a few hundred feet from my office. :goodvibes Only 2.4 in magnitude, so weird that I noticed it. Maybe because it was so close.

It was funny watching everyone's heads popping up around the office when it hit.

DisneyPinDiva said:
Dianna... do we have to steer you gently away from the dancing :banana: bananas???:rotfl2: :rotfl: We don't want you getting addicted now!!:lmao:

You are so right!

there's banana daqari (sp)
banana foster
banana bread
banana pudding
banana split

no mo dancin' banana's

Grrr...

Just got off the phone with the company we ordered our stateroom gifts from. The screwed up the order, didn't hold our product, and now can't fill exactly what we ordered.

(And of all ironies, Disney actually bought out what was supposed to be on hold for us). They did mention that more was due in on a container - arriving Sept 18. :rolleyes:

So, when you all get the assorted color gifts, rather that the one color we had ordered, you'll know why.

winotracy said:

Ice

Drink, banana Daqari (sp)

Thank you Scott & Lynn, Pam, Tony & Adrienne, & Ken!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Currently I am the second highest individual fundraiser!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Thanks so much!!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter