September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone!

Spent the night with the boys over at Carpenter house. :goodvibes Sleepovers are still fun. Renovations to both homes continue.

Congratulations Scott and Lynn. Wishing you a wonderful new home and a smooth transition to both of you and the dogs. :love:

Weather still in the low 90's here. Unseasonably warm.

Sarah, Thanks for your report. I'll be sure and check it out.

Tommy and Marsha, you stay in our prayers.

As for my shoulder, surgery is scheduled for November 10th.

I miss everyone.

:wave:

krdisneybound said:
Carol:

send me the pic in an e-mail and I'll post for you

Thanks Kay, I will do that. Oh and I'm sending you lots of pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: and prayers on your up coming surgery.

Carol

Scott H said:
Thanks to all for the advise and well wishes, we sold the house…… got a good fair price. Now we get to be buyers. Lynn will be here tonight and we will start our new castle quest at 0900. We really do live in a van down by the riiver.... :cool1:

mm37.gif

Congrats Scott! What good timing and a fair price too! With the markets seeming to soften (especially out here in Califonria) it sure seems like a good thing to have gotten "your price" in selling! Now with sales potentially falling a bit ... you're possibly in a very cozy position as a ready buyer!

266,220+ hits and 17,872 postings and... here's the current tally...
BobandLee 1553
winotracy 1545
Scott H 1536
Hygiene99 1236
captaincrash 1022
DisneyPinDiva 811
Mickey&JoshNut 744
webray 711
icunurse_celeste 582
Tigger&Bubba 560
PrettyInTink 517
LetsGoSteelers 396
bluewaves 370
papa 352
pahrumpgirl 342
rotary2808 330
seaulater 287
krdisneybound 279
glindamood 274
MommaluvsDis 256
Corwin17 220
kpros 217
Q's My Princess 195
Kborn 162
gouodux 140
eeyorelvr10 135
aphoenix 131
dan and scott 129
Kitster 129
sweetsue 121
BethE 109
sandym 108
Sunshine56 96
moocow35 90
sandysplayhouse 86
Tink33 82
EnchantedPlayroom 73
first timers 69
justmestace 68
bonzie1 68
IMonso 59
EpcotKilterFan 56
piglet33 56
Eeyore1928 55
minniemouse71 54
Cindi0511 53
gismo1554 43
airforcemomof2 43
alikat99 43
Mackey Mouse 38
WebmasterRegina 37
butlersdidit 36
SuzieDizney 33
mickeymom923 32
dobelover 32
spros 31
Dopeylover54 31
strawberryblonde 31
tigger24 30
Kathryn in MN 29
disforever 29
@GoofyNut 29
mdvasquez 28
Chessa 27
kimkatmom 26
scrappy910 25
drumbumswife 25
Keggy 23
DisneyBlonde 22
Rob_b 21
annrae 20
cruzincricketts 20
tde1969 20
Strissel 19
JimboCh 19
tap & dap 18
Disney Sweetie 18
jjupiter 17
Rockolamamma 16
cotomom 16
PatriciaH 16
gatour 15
Kevin&Randall 15
lmhannon2004 15
clten 14
dairyou 14
luvdiz2 13
GOS 13
Figment72 13
gabbysmom04 13
ARLO1 12
Dalt Wisney 12
poohbear926 12
Dancind 12
Tluvs2talk 12
sourmug 12
TDC Nala 11
Skylarr29 11
S.Sunshine 10
Mickbee 10
rcostello1 8
AskAGeek 8
wrabitdad 7
101DalmFan 7
charwac1 7
pigletls 7
DougWDW 7
angelgurl 6
cinlyn 6
Sarah'sMomfrom PA 6
ashleydoc 6
jweiss 6
wide awake 6
myfairygodmother 6
Suecot2000 6
jstevens001 5
kritter 5
pelican girl 5
Verandah Man 4
jeanneg 4
roliepolieoliefan 4
nordkin 4
ladypoo 3
jag90 3
Cruisin'goose 3
hessman 3
yensidfan99 3
GoofyGuy777 3
mostyn17 3
greasythumb 3
ckturby 3
j-rod 3
DVCLady 3
Lesliessecretmickey 3
Pappy 3
castlegazer 2
cgcw 2
WeLuvDCL 2
DisneySpirit 2
Viking 2
rngrblu9 2
Tigrrtum 2
dalemm 2
Richie 2
justme2 2
DVC Minnie 2
#1Mouse 2
jessibrina 2
jd99 2
sarahlovespooh 1
WVMD 1
tekmnky 1
LazyLou 1
MerryMeeting 1
AnneMation 1
PlutoGirl0307 1
Stepht5 1
disgal1 1
sugaswim 1
PeterPanFanWDW 1
bettemom 1
FRANCESCROWLEY 1
ivanova 1
karylrocks 1
TiggerStac 1
sklimuck 1
BELLE16127 1
auntrenae 1
DisneyGirlTinkerbell 1
TikiGirl 1
Diana Lyn 1
kris1973 1
luvdis31 1
DCL~Dreamer 1
Lil' Grumpy 1
aan1701 1
DzneLin 1
MellieR 1​

Good to see everyone still posting and doing as well as can be expected.

Leaves are turning here in Tennessee and it is making it quite a beautiful thing to see. Hope that everyone has a great weekend. Mike

Speaking of PrettyInTink

If They do not post im going to send the CS Mafia after them!

bryanmartin-89x85.jpg
rodpickett-89x85.jpg
kevinpickett-89x85.jpg
cbgrimes-89x85.jpg
rynotempleton-89x85.jpg
robrichardson-89x85.jpg
scrapyardrickstone-89x85.jpg
Bryan, Rod, Kevin, C.B., Ryno, Rob & Scrapyard Dog..​

inferno02_2-189x85.jpg
Click the link in Mafia :rotfl2:
main-205-203.jpg

Woke up to snow on the ground here :sad2: Not much out there, but it is way too early! Should melt today though.

Scott H said:
Thanks to all for the advise and well wishes, we sold the house…… got a good fair price. Now we get to be buyers. Lynn will be here tonight and we will start our new castle quest at 0900. We really do live in a van down by the riiver.... :cool1:

Learning Mac computer right now, different , really used to IBM and some of the commands are hard to find, I will get it eventually.

Great news on the house Scott. :thumbsup2
Watch that living in a van, down by the river. Snow's a comming. :)

Sorry to hear about the Mac. :sad2:

Hi Scott and Lynn: Congratulations on selling your home!! Good Luck in finding your new home!! It is really hard settling into the rhythm of everyday life after a wonderful vacation but now Rob and Amber are planning out next trip to WDW. They are wonderful to travel with and a lot of fun.

It was nice sitting with you on our excursion - happy that the lady whose seat you "took" wanted it back again and you had to return to sitting next to us. Have a good week. Ken and Barb

Hi everyone,

Congratulation Scott & Lynn on selling your house. :banana:

Even though I joined this group late, I miss everyone. Hoping to do more cruise with my new DIS friends.

Bev :sunny:

Thanks again guys, as our already crazy life gets more crazy, yet it is coming together. Lynn made it to Cheyenne safe and sound, Spent Saturday house hunting, and found one we really liked, albeit a smaller lot than we wanted. The house was just too nice, actually too nice for us, made an offer yesterday and will see where that goes. Old house will be inspected and we will see where that goes, I am sure there will be something, but nothing we can not overcome.

You all are a great bunch of folks, and all really made our trip great.

It did snow a little here and now has warmed up should be sunny and in the 50-60’s here the next couple of days.

The fun news, we leave for WDW on Thursday night late, gotta love the availability of the FF miles. Actually leave Denver at 12:55 AM on Fri. So I guess we will be burning up the Fax machine at OKW with the old offer counter offers stuff. LOL

If all goes well we will return to Cheyenne on 11/13, close on the house 11/14, I move in that night sleep on the floor in our house down by the river will I can park the van. LOL.

Marsha and Tommy, are thoughts are with ya for sure, funny about Tommy relaying his cruise stories. Nice to hear.

Dianna, best of luck on the shoulder, it will be better for sure.

krdisneybound said:
here is a pic of the child 3rd place winner for fish extenders:

Child3rdplacewinner.jpg

Kay, thanks for doing that for me. Is that a picture of the new baby? She is definately a cutey. :love:

Scott and Lynn, glad to hear everything seems to be going well so far. I am sure it will continue. We have had flurries most of the day today. :sad2: It is much to early for snow! Where is the warmer than usual winter they are predicting? :confused3 Wish we were going to WDW with you.

pixiedust: and :grouphug: for all those in need of them.

Carol

yep, Carol, that is Abby. Here is a pic of her by the pool yesterday - she was in the shade, not the sun
DD says she sleeps during the day and tries to stay up a good part of the night.

102106.jpg

Hygiene99 said:
Speaking of PrettyInTink

If They do not post im going to send the CS Mafia after them!

bryanmartin-89x85.jpg
rodpickett-89x85.jpg
kevinpickett-89x85.jpg
cbgrimes-89x85.jpg
rynotempleton-89x85.jpg
robrichardson-89x85.jpg
scrapyardrickstone-89x85.jpg

Bryan, Rod, Kevin, C.B., Ryno, Rob & Scrapyard Dog..

inferno02_2-189x85.jpg
Click the link in Mafia :rotfl2:
main-205-203.jpg
PLEASE don't send the boys after me! :lmao: :lmao:
We are here, just barely. Getting stuck in snow for the last 2 weeks in FLIPPIN' OCTOBER doesn't help. I've pretty much abandoned the idea that I'm EVER going to have time to finish my trip report, or my scrapbook, heck- I just hope to get my Christmas cards out before July :lmao: Holiday time around our house is SUPER hectic. I have a million things going on out here. But I still check in every once in a while. We have house guests coming in November and I swear you'd think that the Queen of England was coming to our house with all the preparing we are trying to do. They want a tour of Selma, Alabama and the surrounding area. I can see how this is going to go- "There's the stoplight, and the corner store, and the cow pasture..." No, really i'm busy booking tours of the deep south for these people. I hope that they enjoy their stay, but it's hard to arrange all this stuff from out here.
I'm also planning Kevin's 42nd B'day party. Can you believe that he's NEVER had a birthday party? His b'day is 2 days before christmas and it kind of always got lost in the shuffle. His parents always just told him to grab agift from under the christmas tree! :sad2: :crazy: So we are having a big campfire birthday blow out down by our creek complete with smores and a weenie roast. LOTS of planning going into this one. So as we ride down the road I'm covering little gift bags for favors with little ant stickers. Fun!

Scott and Lynn- Congrats! When you get settled in let us know and we'll stop by :woohoo: And could you please tell Wyoming that it's not very funny anymore and that they can turn off the snow machines? We're dying out here already!

So that's what's going on with me, I hope everyone is doing well. :grouphug:

Good Evening Everyone.
Had a good weekend despite the cool weather. But then it is fall.

Finally got a group pic of the grandkids.......
kids.jpg

Payton, Paige and the 1 month old Alexis.
and they already have a christmas list. :scared1:

Have a great week.

PrettyInTink said:
So that's what's going on with me, I hope everyone is doing well. :grouphug:

Glad to hear the two of you are well. Those birthdays at Christmas time never seem to be as much fun. Glad to hear Kevin is getting the blowout he deserves.

BobandLee said:
and they already have a christmas list. :scared1:

Have a great week.

Those christmas lists show themselves earlier and earlier every year in our house, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter