Sept 2012 car rental......

Is the Costco code 7014627 working for anyone?

There used to be a discount to show up, but now nothing.

Maybe it's expired?

I have a reservation booked with the AA code AD2359FDF, my Insider ID, and the Costco code 7014627.

When I try to enter the Costco code today, no discount shows up.

Ok, I lied. It doesn't show a discount on the 2nd page, but it is cheaper when I enter the Costco code vs. not entering the Costco code.

Picked up our rental yesterday with Alamo. Nice treat they had two mini vans on the full size row. Took a nice Dodge Town & Country, my brothers family took a loaded Malibu.

Thanks everyone for all the codes and help!
:flower3:

We also picked up last night. Took a minivan on the full size row. Not bad for $147 for 8 days!

Picked up our rental yesterday with Alamo. Nice treat they had two mini vans on the full size row. Took a nice Dodge Town & Country, my brothers family took a loaded Malibu.

Thanks everyone for all the codes and help!
:flower3:

It is Chrysler Towne and Country and Dodge Caravan.

Glad you got nice vehicles.

We picked up our rental car from Alamo on 9/29 around 6:30pm. There were no minivans when we arrived in the full size row. While my husband was installing the car seat, a minivan pulled up so we grabbed it.

Good thing b/c we had 3 large suitcases, 1 big duffel bag, and 3 backpacks. I do not think our luggage would have fit in the full size car.

We ended up with a Dodge Caravan for 10 nights, $162.

Thanks for everyone who posted codes along the way.

Our experience was just the opposite. We went to the full size row on the 20th around 3:30 pm and ALL that was on the row was minivans with the exception of 1 car that had a horrible odor. We took the Town and County also. It was not what we wanted, but it turned out great to have the sliding doors on both sides. We used the Costco code and the AA coupon and had the minivan for $162 for 10 days also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter