Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champagne girls party
Hi everyone! I sent an email to DCL special events about the Champagne Girls party. Right now, the date and venue are undecided. I asked for a sea day, because I know most of us will be going ashore on port days. Looks like the event schedule is pretty full. Below is Dorothy's response, my answer, and Dorothy's second response. Please read them and send me your creative ideas! Connie

From Dorothy Ednie
Hello Connie,
I remember the pink ladies. Deb sent me a picture with everyone decked out in pink and pink boas.
I will be glad to look for a venue that you can have a wine tasting. It may be an issue though on a sea day. They have so much going on on the ship that the venues are impossible to come by on sea days. How about at 4pm one afternoon other than a sea day? It will be a couple of weeks before I can get back to you. I have to wait for the ship to make its schedule for that sailing.

For wine brought onboard there will be a $15 corking fee to open the bottle.

I can make the arrangements for the photographer if you would like. The $85 fee will need to be prepaid and all photos would be paid for on the ship.

I will contact you in a couple of weeks.
Take care, CTC Dorothy Ednie

from Me:Thank you for responding so quickly. We really need to do the Champagne Girls party on a sea day. If Diversions or Sessions is not available, what about the Promenade lounge?
Please see what you can find for me. I'll go with whatever you can do.
Sincerely, Connie Quick

from: Dorothy Ednie I will ask for what you want…I just wanted you to be aware that it may be a challenge. I’ll let you know. Dorothy Ednie

The thread got closed while I was reading it!!! I have luck like that!

Can't believe we're getting so close to the cruise! :)

Found us and I sent a message to WebmasterKathy asking for a link to here from the last one.

They finally closed thread 7!! Now I just have to go back and read about 15-20 pages!!! :rotfl:

Let's see how fast we can close this one down! :rotfl2:

They finally closed thread 7!! Now I just have to go back and read about 15-20 pages!!! :rotfl:

Let's see how fast we can close this one down! :rotfl2:

Oh my - is that a challenge? I issued one of those in part six and in the blink of an eye we were in part 7...

WoW ... you would think these Mods would at least provide a link ....once again major FAIL !! I repeat shouldnt this be Mod 101 - *If you close a thread provide a link to the next *:confused3

Anyway , Ohi ...were here Mates .... T- shirt update is coming in a few hours .... Be ready ... after I post what we have it will be first come first serve ...

PS ... Dont worry if you dont get a shirt we will have a limited run ... I will need a min of 24 to do that so ...lets get the left overs sold first and then we will see what we have as far as numbers

pirate:

WoW ... you would think these Mods would at least provide a link ....once again major FAIL !! I repeat shouldnt this be Mod 101 - *If you close a thread provide a link to the next *:confused3

Anyway , Ohi ...were here Mates .... T- shirt update is coming in a few hours .... Be ready ... after I post what we have it will be first come first serve ...

PS ... Dont worry if you dont get a shirt we will have a limited run ... I will need a min of 24 to do that so ...lets get the left overs sold first and then we will see what we have as far as numbers

pirate:

I'll be lurking for a shirt!

pirate:

Does that include the tasting shirts?

Does that include the tasting shirts?

We will not make another run at tasting shirts ....but we will have a couple left over ... I will post what we have once I get back from the T-sh**t guy (old thread joke ) nothing to see here , carry on ...LOL

pirate:

We will not make another run at tasting shirts ....but we will have a couple left over ... I will post what we have once I get back from the T-sh**t guy (old thread joke ) nothing to see here , carry on ...LOL

pirate:

Waiting....poised.... :rolleyes1 :surfweb:

So far so good, I haven't fallen behind in reading this thread.:lmao:

We have until Sept 3 to get to thread #9. After that I won't be keeping up with posts as we'll be starting our vacation.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Jon

pirate:

I sent a pm and asked the MOD to post a link to this one, she said sure, just send her the link.....uh, I'm an old lady from the typewriter era, I do not know how to post a link to send to her. :confused3:sad2:

We had a great visit at the eye clinic. We were there for almost 3 hours though! The surgery is scheduled, the pre-op is done, rx faxed to WalMart pharmacy. Surgery is scheduled for Aug 30. The doc said he would only need 1 week before he could fly. :yay: We fly out on Sept 13, so it will be 2 weeks. Hoping all goes well. Everyone there built our confidence. We were handed off gently from one person to the next to get everything done efficiently. I am singing praises for Rocky Mountain Eye Clinic! :goodvibes

Funny thing though, when the pre-op nurse took his BP it was 198/115. She insisted the machine must be wrong and she would retake at the end by hand/ear. We calmly told her nope, that's probably right, it does spike even higher than that sometimes. Something he has struggled with since he was 24 years old. :headache: He spent some time breathing, relaxing and it was 173/108 when she re-took it. We will load him up on garlic for several days before surgery to keep it down.:thumbsup2

I sent a pm and asked the MOD to post a link to this one, she said sure, just send her the link.....uh, I'm an old lady from the typewriter era, I do not know how to post a link to send to her. :confused3:sad2:

Hey, we are not old!! I sent the mod the link!! We are just chronologically challenged, remember?

We had a great visit at the eye clinic. We were there for almost 3 hours though! The surgery is scheduled, the pre-op is done, rx faxed to WalMart pharmacy. Surgery is scheduled for Aug 30. The doc said he would only need 1 week before he could fly. :yay: We fly out on Sept 13, so it will be 2 weeks. Hoping all goes well. Everyone there built our confidence. We were handed off gently from one person to the next to get everything done efficiently. I am singing praises for Rocky Mountain Eye Clinic! :goodvibes

Funny thing though, when the pre-op nurse took his BP it was 198/115. She insisted the machine must be wrong and she would retake at the end by hand/ear. We calmly told her nope, that's probably right, it does spike even higher than that sometimes. Something he has struggled with since he was 24 years old. :headache: He spent some time breathing, relaxing and it was 173/108 when she re-took it. We will load him up on garlic for several days before surgery to keep it down.:thumbsup2

Good news on the surgery!! He will be right as rain before you have to fly away!!

His BP is really high!! Doesn't Dennis take BP medication? I have never heard garlic lowers your BP. Since mine is so low, maybe I better stop eating garlic!!

I usually have the opposite problem. My BP is very low, usually about 98/60. I was told I can not donate blood as my BP is too low for their standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter