Kerry

011.jpg

David

7a002ebb.jpg

Claire M

P1070188.jpg

Still waiting for gift

Donna (diddldonna)

Thanks for taking photos guys, virtually everyone has taken photos, just Avvie (avviexxx) and Claire C. (wideeyes) to post their piccies

Bev, have you opened your gift yet ? Are you leaving it till Valentine's Day ? I look forward to seeing your photo too

I opened the box to find................

P1070186.jpg

Here is what I got..........

P1070188.jpg

Unfortunately the little glass jar candle is cracked so I can't use that, I think the box had been flung around in the post. Also the red candle in the middle has rubbed red die against everything else, so the teddy has got red stains on it, i've tried cleaning it but it's not coming off. :guilty:

Maybe just for future reference these kind of gifts need to be wrapped in bubble wrap or placed in a smaller box with some padding. :)

Thanks very much to my sender for my gifts. :thumbsup2

Happy Valentine's day to you all. :love:

Good haul Claire, you got some nice gifts! :)

I agree with what you said about the packaging though, I'm mental with mine! I pack everything mega tightly, as I know that parcels can and do get chucked about. :(

great gifts Claire, shame some of them were damaged :hug:

Lots of lovely pressies Claire, what a shame some were damaged though :lovestruc

Good haul Claire, you got some nice gifts! :)

I agree with what you said about the packaging though, I'm mental with mine! I pack everything mega tightly, as I know that parcels can and do get chucked about. :(

Thanks ladies. :hug: I did get lots of lovely gifts.

I wasn't been ungrateful I just wanted to let my sender know for next time. :goodvibes

Thanks again to Mandy for another fab exchange. :hug: I hope the last pressie arrives tomorrow.

What a lotta fab gifts, Claire!!! :goodvibes Shame some were damaged... :(

That's really strange how they were delivered tho' - do you think they'd been opened by the posties already...??? :confused:

What a lotta fab gifts, Claire!!! :goodvibes Shame some were damaged... :(

That's really strange how they were delivered tho' - do you think they'd been opened by the posties already...??? :confused:

No I don't think so, I actually checked the box over before opening it as when the postie handed it to me it rattled but I think it was just the gifts moving around that caused the damage.

Glad your gift has arrived Claire, everything looks lovely! :goodvibes

Thank-you as always Mandy, another great exchange! Everyone's been spoiled and gifts have been fantastic! :thumbsup2

Still nothing in today's post, checked with post office and there is nothing there for me. I am sure it will arrive soon x

Happy Valentines Day everyone.

I woke up at stupid o'clock because I am so excited about my Disney trip tomorrow.....and about opening my Valentines present, of course.

Here it is!

100_3385-1.jpg

I was thrilled with everything, thank you so much Secret Santa.

Lots of stationery - which I loooooooove - a fluffy Disney Princess pen, a set with pencils, sharpener, rubber and ruler and an Eeyore A5 notebook.

Also (yes, there was even more!) a Disney photo album, 4 red rose tealights, a plush horny devil :rotfl2:, 2 Yankee Candle tarts (midnight jasmine and peppermint cocoa), 4 packets of Love Hearts and a card.

Fan-bloooming-tastic! Thank you X1,000,000s.

a plush horny devil :rotfl2:,

OMG I'm 48 and only after reading your post do I realise why little devils are used as Valentine's gifts. I'd always thought they were a corruption of Cupid!:laughing:

I'm not really dim ... just sweetly innocent!!:rotfl2:

OMG I'm 48 and only after reading your post do I realise why little devils are used as Valentine's gifts. I'd always thought they were a corruption of Cupid!:laughing:

:lmao: aww Libby ! thats so sweet xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thats too sweet Libby! :hug:

Great gifts Bev. :thumbsup2 I hope yours arrives soon Donna. :wizard:

6.gif

Here are the pics of the fabulous gifts received so far :-

Libby

IMG_1549.jpg

Mandy

DSCN0039.jpg

Karen T

P1290277.jpg

Rachel T

Image003.jpg

Aimee

P1010026.jpg

Bev

100_3385-1.jpg

Jackie

IMG_6569.jpg

Rachel M

DSC_0171.jpg

Jamie

P1020907.jpg

Jules

P1010358.jpg

Andrea

disneyvalentine001.jpg

Rob

4341691096_d4e1686152_b.jpg

Lauren

vday006.jpg

Kerry

011.jpg

David

7a002ebb.jpg

Claire M

P1070187.jpg

Thanks for taking photos guys, virtually everyone has taken photos, just Avvie (avviexxx) and Claire C. (wideeyes) to post their piccies

Well it looks like the Valentine's Exchange was a great success with lots of lovely presents
5.gif

I've noticed that Donna has been given an infraction, so won't be able to post if she has received her gift or not - I hope it has arrived and that she likes it

1.gif

Sign up for the Easter Bunny exchange will begin 28th February, and will close 14th March with send outs by 20th March

I look forward to seeing you then
2.gif

Thanks again for a wonderful exchange Mandy. I am looking forward to the Easter one. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter