**Secret St. Valentine's Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
TinkValen-1.jpg

Are you nearly ready to send your gift out ? Mine is wrapped and ready to go, and I will be posting my pressie out later this week

Please make sure that you wrap your present up with a tag from '?' or 'Your DIS Valentine' and send it out by first class recorded delivery.

You can start posting your gift out anytime now, but please don't leave it any later than 5th February (please try to post this week if you are sending to/from Ireland)

4.gif

Please reply to this thread when you have sent/received your pressie and please share a photo of it with us (as we're all nosy and like to see what you've had :rotfl2: )

I hope you have enjoyed taking part, and I can't wait to see what you've received

Mandy
3.gif

**Watch out for the Easter Bunny Secret Exchange. Join up will begin 28th Feb till 14th March, and we'll be sending them out around 20th March ~ see you then**

1.gif

Once again the rules are :-

1. To buy a present for no less than £10.00 (before postage). To wrap it up and send the present out before 5th February
2. To send the present by 1st Class Recorded Delivery (as parcels have gone missing in the past and you are then able to chase it up with the Post Office), if you don't choose this method and the present goes missing, then you must send out another present
3. To reply to the Sent/Received thread as soon as you receive your gift (as it's only fair to your sender), and to post a photo of your gift too
4. If you are unable to adhere to these rules and put the effort in to make these exchanges fun and special, then you won't be eligible to join in any future exchanges

:woohoo: Mine's ready to go, will send it this week. :thumbsup2

Ooooh, I'm glad you posted this. I had it in my head they weren't to be posted before the 5th Feb! :scared1:

I'm going to have to hurry up and finish my shopping now.

Couple of little bits to get and it shall be out later this week :) Oooo I love all the excitement of the exchanges! :woohoo:

just need to wrap up and then i'll be ready to post later this week :love:

oo I recieved mine today thankyou secret valentine. I'll take photos but my laptop isn't working so I may not be able to post the pics.
Inside was:
**A Mickey Mouse card
**A gorgeous Mickey Mouse bag :thumbsup2
**Baileys chocolates
**A Mickey Mouse lollypop and 4 Green&Blacks chocolate bars.
**A Cinderella magic towel
**Some rose candles
**A hidden Mickey pin which has Oliver the cat on
**And a Cinderella pin

Thankyou so much you have truely spoilt me I love everything
Happy valentines Day :love:
xO

Yay ! the first gift has arrived :) It sounds lovely Avvie. It's a shame that you're not able to post a photo :love:

oo I recieved mine today thankyou secret valentine. I'll take photos but my laptop isn't working so I may not be able to post the pics.
Inside was:
**A Mickey Mouse card
**A gorgeous Mickey Mouse bag :thumbsup2
**Baileys chocolates
**A Mickey Mouse lollypop and 4 Green&Blacks chocolate bars.
**A Cinderella magic towel
**Some rose candles
**A hidden Mickey pin which has Oliver the cat on
**And a Cinderella pin

Thankyou so much you have truely spoilt me I love everything
Happy valentines Day :love:
xO

They all sound lovely and so quick too!!! :goodvibes Fingers crossed you can post photos of your fab gifts...
1.gif

Sounds lovely Avvie!

Look forward to seeing what everyone gets, feels funny not being part of the exchange.

My parcel has arrived safely. Am I allowed to unwrap it or do I have to wait until Valentine's Day?

Sounds fab Avvie, I hope you manage to post a pic & get your laptop fixed. :)

My parcel has arrived safely. Am I allowed to unwrap it or do I have to wait until Valentine's Day?

Oooooh another arrival!!! OPEN IT!!!! :laughing: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I don't think i'll save mine? Is anyone else waiting?

posted mine today :thumbsup2

fab line up of gifts Avvie. I am with Libby ...I might save mine...might be all I get :rotfl:

Are you ready, Libby!!??? OK. Deep breath ... and....

Unknown.jpg

Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on...........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter