• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secret Rooms

This is a great forum. I would like to know if there are are ghosts sightings around Disney World (maybe in a secret room.)

These boards are a great education.

We took a pontoon boat ride one year and the girl told us that there were plans for Walt to have a home in the castle so it was built with that in mind but never used.

Kathy

I believe that Primax is right. I took the Backstage Magic tour and asked about the apartment. The guide said that it was never completed.

OK, I just re-watched my video of the Travel Channel Disney episodes and they do mention the apartment in Cinderella's Castle, but they do not show it. They say that it was used by telephone operators in the MK years ago, but has remained empty since the switchboards were moved. I wouldn't be surprised if there were many hidden areas scattered around the parks, but doubt that just anyone can wander at will whereever they want. Can you imagine the legal/insurance problems this would create?!

Originally posted by MichaelH
I believe that Primax is right. I took the Backstage Magic tour and asked about the apartment. The guide said that it was never completed.

I actually think I would believe PR Surfer since he is in entertainment.

Originally posted by Nathan's Grandma
This is a great forum. I would like to know if there are are ghosts sightings around Disney World (maybe in a secret room.)

how about 999 happy spooks just dieing to meet you;)

There is a prayer room and art gallery at the Morocco Pavilion that I have been in - I wonder if this counts as one of the secret rooms? If I recall correctly the door was on the left as you enter the pavilion. I don't remember it being far back, though. It has been several years since we checked it out, but at the time there were some beautiful pieces on display and the room itself was beutifully done with mosaics. No one was using the prayer portion of the room at the time, but I'd want to be respectful if there was someone there using it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter