Secret Builders - Launch Today

Did you click on the button on the lamp. You have to start the hatching process. :) Then after 4 hours you need to click it again.

yeah.i turned on the light when i got it.and kept checking back often like it said.and everytime i clicked it.it says " the pet isn't ready to hatch yet " =[

OK I signed up o_O

I got a chance to play a few mini games. It is definitely a cool little game. well thought out, well put together. Very nice what I have seen so far.

I used my aol account and never got the verify email. What do I do?

Change it -- apparently AOL doesn't let those emails through. But you can still play while waiting to verify. :)

Has anyone received an email to their AOL address?

Oy! I'm having trouble with the first quest. I'm supposed to find Shakespeare. i found him but nothing happens. I also can't finad a way to look at thetask I'm working on or the hints button. Either I'm totally lame or just too sleepy to be playing a kids game. LOL!!

ET: Nevermind..LOL!

Oy! I'm having trouble with the first quest. I'm supposed to find Shakespeare. i found him but nothing happens. I also can't finad a way to look at thetask I'm working on or the hints button. Either I'm totally lame or just too sleepy to be playing a kids game. LOL!!

Are you still in the quest or did you somehow click out of it? If you're in it, you should have the quest bar below. There is a map, an inventory button a hint button, and an exit button...from what I can remember.

Okay, Purpleduck is there as of last night. Very cute game, although I feel I have barely touched the surface so far.

Dis, I too am getting the survey when I just explored my house, and want to give you proper credit for steering me here. Seems it doesn't work though unless you are on my friends list.

I don't know what might/might not happen for you, but I definitely hope you do get some recognition for guiding us to this adorable game!

Hope to catch you sometime soon for buddy list, gf! :goodvibes

You too, Gracie, I see you are on now, but of course can't get to you and have not explored enough to try to find you! LOL

ET: Nevermind..LOL!

Girl, it's not you. Even with the hints I seem to take the slow boat. But eventually I go back and do the "Doh!" how did I miss that. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter