Secret Builders - Launch Today

Ugh.I bought me a green dragon and it is taking forever to hatch.i bought it like 2 hours ago. When will it hatch?

It takes 4 hours to hatch. I actually was playing and forgot to take care of my pet and I lost it. I have to buy another one. my bad.

It takes 4 hours to hatch. I actually was playing and forgot to take care of my pet and I lost it. I have to buy another one. my bad.

Ooh. lemme put my character to sleep and check back on my pet every 15 minutes. it hatches at 6 om EST for me i think:wizard:

Woot! I passed the mission, my patience got the best of me yet again. I really like the games, you can earn well too. The customer service is amazing, I have received quick responses and they advised that many more things to come. Also, they are open for any feedback you may have. :goodvibes

Woot! I passed the mission, my patience got the best of me yet again. I really like the games, you can earn well too. The customer service is amazing, I have received quick responses and they advised that many more things to come. Also, they are open for any feedback you may have. :goodvibes

Woo nice job! Lol idk how but i finished the first 3 missions in 30 minutes

Has anyone tried to trade yet? Any advice on how to get the trade to go through?

Hey disvaclub92, what's your title? When I go to my "home", it asks how i heard about the game. I guess we can credit for referral.:thumbsup2

Hey disvaclub92, what's your title? When I go to my "home", it asks how i heard about the game. I guess we can credit for referral.:thumbsup2

I am disvaclub. I saw you on the "online" list, but not easy to go to or find peeps. I guess we will need to plan a meet and greet at some location in the future. I happened to find Amberdaze by chance. :) I don't see a way to get to anyone's house tho. But hey I am still a noob searching around. lol

You can visit other ppl's houses if you find them in game. I guess we should make a suggestion to be able to go to online friends. :)

Buddies is a great way to find people. If you become buddies with someone you can buzz them. Just click on your character card and click on the icon with the two faces. This will allow you to select a buddy and... buzz them, go to there home or send them and email. Buzzing tells your buddy were you are.

Buddies is a great way to find people. If you become buddies with someone you can buzz them. Just click on your character card and click on the icon with the two faces. This will allow you to select a buddy and... buzz them, go to there home or send them and email. Buzzing tells your buddy were you are.

Thundercat -- I am sorry... I didn't realize you were on DIS. I'll accept your buddy request when I see you again. :)

Dis and I are in Treasure Island - come join us!

EDIT: AFK for now - may be back later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter