Sebastians’s Bistro Surprise

MushuHill

Mouseketeer
We had the most Amazing meal at Sebastian’s Bistro this week. This was definitely a nice surprise for us. The salad dressing was a key lime dressing and slightly sweet. The mango butter was sweet almost tasted like honey butter and the onion jam tasted of caramelized onions with bacon. The steak was perfectly seasoned and cooked medium rare-chefs kiss!!! My husband loved the citrus flavored chicken and the pork had lots of flavor and I’m not even a pork fan. The best part of the meal was the bread pudding. It was amazing!!!! I promise it was better than Ohana’s!!! My husband wanted to get a reservation to go again the next night (last night) of our trip. We will definitely be back!!!!

Attachments

• 400D51E6-7B7D-44D8-9EB2-5B69FB89C1FB.jpeg
    400D51E6-7B7D-44D8-9EB2-5B69FB89C1FB.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 283
  • C5EE4C09-3162-4F19-A813-804DEB239C49.jpeg
    C5EE4C09-3162-4F19-A813-804DEB239C49.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 257
  • 848F2603-29E3-43AE-AF66-BEE1A63DB3F4.jpeg
    848F2603-29E3-43AE-AF66-BEE1A63DB3F4.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 242
We love this meal! Great quality, price and that bread pudding is my favourite thing on property! Such an easy walk from Riviera too.

We had the most Amazing meal at Sebastian’s Bistro this week. This was definitely a nice surprise for us. The salad dressing was a key lime dressing and slightly sweet. The mango butter was sweet almost tasted like honey butter and the onion jam tasted of caramelized onions with bacon. The steak was perfectly seasoned and cooked medium rare-chefs kiss!!! My husband loved the citrus flavored chicken and the pork had lots of flavor and I’m not even a pork fan. The best part of the meal was the bread pudding. It was amazing!!!! I promise it was better than Ohana’s!!! My husband wanted to get a reservation to go again the next night (last night) of our trip. We will definitely be back!!!!
Was that a 2 person serving in the picture you showed?

Thanks for the review! We were hoping to go there for our October trip and just snagged an ADR after reading.

Looks amazing! We're booked there for this coming Monday and we can't wait!

Been wanting to try this but the sides don’t seem like my thing (especially compared to Ohana). For the price though…. I’m considering it! Especially after this review.

Looks amazing! How close is this to the Gondola station?

It was about a 15 min walk from the skyliner.Not terrible, but not fun in the heat of the summer or rain. It was like a 5 min walk from the main bus stop.

We ate here when we were in Disney last week. It was our new must do restaurant. We were very surprised and impressed. We are vegetarians and had the plant based meal. It was delicious.
I highly recommend as well. We also learned that the Skyliner is not the easiest way to get to this restaurant. I would bus it next time.

Based on these comments, I canceled Rose and Crown and made a dinner reservation on my last full day, Thursday, 11/10...7:45 pm. I had to make it for 3, but it’s just going to be me, lol.

The menu looks delicious - the bread pudding, yum! Do they bring you all the dishes ? I know there’s no way I can eat it all, but it seems very reasonably priced, so if I don’t eat it all, I won‘t feel like I wasted money.

Based on these comments, I canceled Rose and Crown and made a dinner reservation on my last full day, Thursday, 11/10...7:45 pm. I had to make it for 3, but it’s just going to be me, lol.

The menu looks delicious - the bread pudding, yum! Do they bring you all the dishes ? I know there’s no way I can eat it all, but it seems very reasonably priced, so if I don’t eat it all, I won‘t feel like I wasted money.
If there is something you don’t want I’m sure you could request to not have it. I think they bring you out a certain amount for the number of people
I’m your party. They would probably bring out a smaller amount than this.
We actually ate here again this weekend. The salad was a little different. It was missing h the candied walnuts and watermelon radish. The broccoli also has a nice grilled flavor this time.

My DH raved about this meal and has asked to go back. Our waiter carefully explained its not ayce but u can ask for more of a few things. The plant based option was great too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter