@@@Scrapbook exchange sent/received@@@.....COMPLETED!!

Anyone do any fun scrap book shopping this weekend? :teeth:
I didn't shop per se but I went to neighbor's and scrapbooked and got to look at new goodies from creatative memories and redeemed my Frequent buyer card for really cool halloween type gift with mini paper punch.

I plaqn to shop and ship Tues. as it's my day off.

I ordered today so I'll update once it's shipped:) DH's engine went out last weekend so we're a one car family right now. I try not to take him to work but 3 days a week to conserve gas and sleep:) Remember, I'm a teacher and the kids and I are trying to enjoy our last few days of sleeping in before I have to go back to work;) I figured I'd get it out much faster if I ordered online... sure hope my person likes what I picked out!!

e-mail off to the one name that still needs to pick up.

Hope to hear of more mailings soon.

Sorry about your DH's car, Shannon. Being one car when you are used to more is tough.

Delivered

Your item was delivered at 11:46 AM on August 11, 2008

Hope someone finds time to check in with us soon ::yes::

I think I am going to be shopping online. Two reasons...first of all I feel that everything around me is the same old boring stuff and I found an online scrapbook store that I love and they have a huge selection. Secondly...I don't know where the post office is around here. I know thats sad b/c I've been living here since March, but I've never needed to know where it is and I've never seen one besides in manassas, which is about 20 mins away. So I'll be shopping online today or tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Delivered

Your item was delivered at 11:46 AM on August 11, 2008

Hope someone finds time to check in with us soon ::yes::

Could that someone be me???? :rolleyes1

i only have a minute, but let me see if I can get ALL the things Merriweather got me...:love: :cloud9: I am in scrapper HEAVEN!!! :woohoo:

* 2 sets of pens
* Stickers, sticker, stickers (all shapes and sizes)
* Sticker borders and corners
* A layout book (good ideas for me to use)
* 2 kits for easy layouts :thumbsup2
* Princess related stickers princess: :lovestruc
* TONS of PAPER!! (Too many to count every style..)
* Cardstock
* Disney related paper for vacation and other
* Ribbon
* 2 punches
* Blueberry Muffin Candle (smells wonderful)
* Beautiful scarf from India :flower3:
* Bag of assorted chocolates popcorn::
* Little stuffed turtle (We named her "Shelly" after Crush's girlfriend)

I just know I am leaving something out, but I don't have my box in front of me at the moment....but just know, it was well received! :thumbsup2 I just LOVE everything!!! :love: Can't wait to scrap more pages with my new paper and stickers and everything else. THANK YOU.....THANK YOU....THANK YOU!!!

I think I am going to be shopping online. Two reasons...first of all I feel that everything around me is the same old boring stuff and I found an online scrapbook store that I love and they have a huge selection. Secondly...I don't know where the post office is around here. I know thats sad b/c I've been living here since March, but I've never needed to know where it is and I've never seen one besides in manassas, which is about 20 mins away. So I'll be shopping online today or tomorrow. :thumbsup2
For future reference you can go to Usps site and look for location just so you have it.

Ashley....they also do home pick-up.
That's what I do since I am about 10 miles from the PO. I print the label online, pay for it and arrange pick-up.

i only have a minute, but let me see if I can get ALL the things Merriweather got me...:love: :cloud9: I am in scrapper HEAVEN!!! :woohoo:

* 2 sets of pens
* Cardstock
* Ribbon
* 2 punches

I just know I am leaving something out, but I don't have my box in front of me at the moment....but just know, it was well received! :thumbsup2 I just LOVE everything!!! :love: Can't wait to scrap more pages with my new paper and stickers and everything else. THANK YOU.....THANK YOU....THANK YOU!!!

:teeth: Yep, that would be you. '
I had so much fun packing that box!
Now....when we do our DLR scrap meet, you can just bring some along.
I love some of those papers. Especially the home made ones. I boughT a lot :rolleyes:

enjoy and Happy Scrapping!! :yay:

e-mail off to the one name that still needs to pick up.

Hope to hear of more mailings soon.

Sorry about your DH's car, Shannon. Being one car when you are used to more is tough.

Thanks, but thankfully he is a mechanic by trade so it's just the parts we have to pay for:lovestruc It does come in handy from time to time:)

* 2 sets of pens
* Cardstock
* Ribbon
* 2 punches

That sounds like a great package! Just add pics and you've got yourself an album there:banana:

Half mine is ordered online and I'll get other half into mail.

I have my stuff just have to find time to pack it and get it to the PO. Might not be until Friday morning. It's a busy, busy week sending two off to college, first one needs to report on Thursday and my second one can move in on Saturday. It's going to be a very depressing week for us, our home is going to feel very empty.

:teeth: Yep, that would be you. '
I had so much fun packing that box!
Now....when we do our DLR scrap meet, you can just bring some along.
I love some of those papers. Especially the home made ones. I boughT a lot :rolleyes:

enjoy and Happy Scrapping!! :yay:

Perfect!! :thumbsup2 Yea, I am all set for a SCRAP MEET! :goodvibes All of the papers are really cool!

Yea, I will have enough now to make a full album....or two! :rotfl2: I will really enjoy it all!

Thanks again! You are AWSOME! Can't wait to scrap with you sometime...I am so up for it if you come this way! ::yes:: :artist:

Hopefully we will be down that way soon.....just gotta get this house sold :rolleyes:

I will have to drive for the scrap meet.....:rotfl: Gotta have room to fit all the things.

Hopefully we will have some mailings today.
Friday is mail day!!

Ashley....they also do home pick-up.
That's what I do since I am about 10 miles from the PO. I print the label online, pay for it and arrange pick-up.

Yea...I actually knew that from working in the office when we worked in WI. It might be hard to arrange a pick up at my apartment though since we are a gated community. Its okay though b/c there is a scrap site online that I am in love with! So hopefully my person will like the stuff I pick out. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter