! ! ! Scavenger Hunt Exchange Time ! ! !.....CLOSED!!

I was waiting for the Monday update of another item on the list before I decide. :lmao:

LOL....alright here you go ;-)

This is a real item that will be on the list

a sweet treat

I had decided I wasn't going to do this one since I still am having health issues and have so much to do before vacation, BUT it sounds so interesting and so fun, that I'm going to do it anyway! :cool1:

Glad you are joining us, Donna......sorry to hear you are still dealing with those health issues though :( Do hope they get figured out soon!! :hug:

I would have loved to do this exchange, but I don't have the time right now--this weekend, I'm going to see my nieces in a community theater production & next weekend is my niece Dana's First Communion & we're celebrating Dad's 85th birthday as well! So I've got to get the house in order. To top it off, we're getting a new oven & stovetop this week, so I had to empty cabinets so they can be installed.

but I hope this is successful--I'd love to do future scavenger hunts!

Ok Nancy twist my arm. :)
I'm in, this sounds like fun. :goodvibes

I"m one of the slackers that voted for it and didn't join in...til now! :thumbsup2
I'm in.

What you want another ? :p

Okay....last one until names go out though.

A real item on the list:

Something that starts with the letter "P"

I'm excited to get the whole list, as I'm off tomorrow and I can start hunting! :cool1:

Did you get enough to play? I hope so. I can't play this time but it sounds like fun.

We have 17 people......plenty to have a lot of fun with....but more are welcome to join.
Sign-ups close in the morning and names....and the list ;) will go out then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter