! ! ! Scavenger Hunt Exchange Time ! ! !.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Scavenger Hunt....this idea sounded like so much fun when suggested in the poll. Thank you Luv2Roam. A lot of people seemed to be interested, so I hope that follows through and we get a lot of sign-ups.
Ready for some fun!! :yay:

So.....for this exchange you will be given a list of items to find and send to someone.
It won't have a price. Some things you will have to purchase, some things will be free things to gather, some things you might already have around the house or at work. Some may take a bit of hunting :teeth:
There will be 15 items.
You must find all 15 items, you can't use one item for 2 categories ;)
The specifics will be a surprise until names go out :teeth:

You will print the list once you receive it and write the item next to the category that it goes with. Include the list in the box when you send it out. That will make sure you got them all and make sure the receiver knows which item goes with which category.

Sign-ups will go until May 14.
Mail date will be May 21.

If you want to play PM me your:
Name
Address
e-mail address
How many exchanges do you want to do?
Are you willing to be an elf?
Are you willing to send international (MUST be by airmail)?

This should be a lot of fun. And if it is a success we will do it again :woohoo:

Will each person be given the same list, and then there are different interpretations of what we are to look for? Or, will we each receive the same 15 things? I'm fuzzy on this.:crazy:

Thanks
Bobbi:goodvibes

the same list, but the list is just a general thing, so everyone will most likely come up with different thing.

example: 1) something green
2) something sour

I would love to participate in this one~~sounds challenging and fun! :woohoo: PM to follow!

Looking good so far. :yay:

The items are not hard....they are general ideas.

Here is One.....an advance on one....it is a REAL one on the list ;)

a lime green item

I'm in but I forgot to add a foot note I'll send it in PM.

She mentioned awhile back another item would start with a letter. :lmao:That's a big hint. :rotfl2:Just gather something for every letter of the alphabet. :laughing:

:yay:ooohhhh! can we get a hint a day?

Not everyday, that would be almost all of them by name day.

Maybe another on Monday ;)

:rotfl: Barbara......that's it, then you will be ready for a lot more of them to come, IF I change letters each time ;)

So stay tuned Monday for another item on the list::yes::

Where are all the people that voted for this exchange in the poll?? Only a couple have signed up, the rest are people that didn't vote for it :rotfl:

Let's get this list of people growing!! ::yes::

I like the sound of this one. I was trying to avoid exchanges for a while, but...:rolleyes1

I'm in!:teeth:

Oh yay! Finally an exchange I can participate in. I have missed so many good ones because the boys and I have been sick on an off for the last 2 months. I'm so over it!! We've been really busy too...I want to kick back and relax for the next week. ;)

PM sent, Nancy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter