Sarah & Fred - 1.11.07 - AK/MK - The Perfect Midnight Stroll

To answer your question, our wedding was photographed by a firm out of Maryland called Egomedia. They are currently working on the remaining photos.

Sarah, you're pics are beautiful. You truly had the ultimate fairy tale wedding. Please share your story with us. Congratulations!!!!!! :wizard: pixiedust: :cheer2: :banana:

Diane :goodvibes

Oh my goodness I am so excited. I was on the phone with Laura Kidd doing my floral planning when she got a call and put me on hold. This was on the 10th. She came back on the phone and appologized for putting me on hold and explained that she was talking to an EM about an MK wedding the next night! She didn't give me a lot of info...but enough to make me think "I hope she posts her TR"! YEAH....I can not wait to hear more :cool1:

oh my i am so jealous but im so so happy for you. i have heard of people have wedding at mk but never saw any pictures. i cant wait to hear more. CONGRATS

Please share your day with us. What an amazing day it must have been....

Your photos are beautiful so far.

CONGRATULATIONS!:banana: :yay: :cheer2: :cool1:
I hope it was everything you dreamed of and your marriage will be even more spectacular!
Sorry, I forgot to say congrats in my earlier post!

wow a real live fairytale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes how amazing!! I must hear all the details and see all the pics please. it almost literally took my breathe to see you walking down main st. i have chills, u must have been so excited:banana: :banana:

All i can say is WOW WOW WOW!!!!! You had THE ULTIMATE fairytale wedding, cant wait for more pics!!

How wonderful!! We want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

You are leaving us all in suspense!!! Once we saw those pictures i think we are all on the edge of our seat!! princess:

Your wedding is what every little princess dreams of :cloud9: Congratulations on a such a grand event and a lifetime memory... May your life with your new DH be as magical as when it started :love:

Wow!!! Your wedding looks like it was amazing. I cant wait to hear more and see more pics!!!!!! I am soooooooo jealous. I've always heard of a MK wedding but I have never met anyone that actually had one!!! CONGRATS!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter