Sanford airport car rentals

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, might be heading to Sanford airport this May. At MCO we always rent with Alamo since we can go straight to the garage and bi-pass the counter, do you know if they have this same option at Sanford? If not, any recommendations?
Thank you!!

Hi, might be heading to Sanford airport this May. At MCO we always rent with Alamo since we can go straight to the garage and bi-pass the counter, do you know if they have this same option at Sanford? If not, any recommendations?
Thank you!!
SFB is not listed as a skip the counter location for Alamo.

https://www.alamo.com/en/reserve/skip-the-counter-lookup.html

I've used Avis and Budget at SFB. They are not skip the counter either. I've never had a long wait at the counters at this airport. There usually aren't too many flights coming in at once. It's a small airport compared to MCO. I usually make a beeline to the rental counter to be among the first from our flight to get there, leaving other members of our party to collect checked luggage (if we have it).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter