safe to say we will miss epic universe?

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
I'm planning a trip back to Orlando in May 2025, I'm actually hoping to MISS epic universe as it will just be too packed and I can wait a year or two.
If coming in May should I be pretty safe to say I will miss the opening?

If you're coming early May there is a good chance you will miss the opening, but later in May could have a stronger chance. Nothing is set for the opening date yet aside from Summer 2025. End of May is considered the start of the summer season and many park try to open new attractions then, so there is a possibility they are shooting for a late May opening.

If you're coming early May there is a good chance you will miss the opening, but later in May could have a stronger chance. Nothing is set for the opening date yet aside from Summer 2025. End of May is considered the start of the summer season and many park try to open new attractions then, so there is a possibility they are shooting for a late May opening.
Thanks it will likely be around may 16 , here’s hoping it after that

I'm planning a trip back to Orlando in May 2025, I'm actually hoping to MISS epic universe as it will just be too packed and I can wait a year or two.
If coming in May should I be pretty safe to say I will miss the opening?
I'm curious if you are worried about just the parks being packed, or the resorts too?

Not that I have the answer... but it makes me wonder if Epic Universe is open, will that alleviate crowds at the other two parks? Or will more people wait for EU to open and then flock to all the parks at once?

I imagine the resorts would all be more crowded with EU open, since the new resorts aren't expected to open until 2025.

I'm curious if you are worried about just the parks being packed, or the resorts too?

Not that I have the answer... but it makes me wonder if Epic Universe is open, will that alleviate crowds at the other two parks? Or will more people wait for EU to open and then flock to all the parks at once?

I imagine the resorts would all be more crowded with EU open, since the new resorts aren't expected to open until 2025.
I have a feeling it will be like that. Packed resorts, but EU taking the brunt of the crowds and less at the others. However, I could see people tire of the crowds and hop over to the other parks too, or AP holders hit the main parks heavy expecting it to be slower too since they won't have access to EU without a purchased ticket.

or AP holders hit the main parks heavy expecting it to be slower too since they won't have access to EU without a purchased ticket.

Did I miss an announcement on this? I’ve been wondering how they were going to approach APs and when or if they would announce pricing on an option that includes Epic. If they’re only doing pay tickets, any discounts for APs? I expect no because they’ll rake in the $$ anyway, but yours was the first comment I’ve seen that seems to have any knowledge about it and I’m genuinely curious.

Did I miss an announcement on this? I’ve been wondering how they were going to approach APs and when or if they would announce pricing on an option that includes Epic. If they’re only doing pay tickets, any discounts for APs? I expect no because they’ll rake in the $$ anyway, but yours was the first comment I’ve seen that seems to have any knowledge about it and I’m genuinely curious.
No announcement yet. Universal hasn't even publicly announced what lands will be in Epic Universe other than Super Nintendo World. We know what's included thanks to insiders.

There are some people discussing surveys they received from Universal asking about potentially putting in park reservations for Epic Universe but other than that, nothing.

I don’t spend a lot of time at the resort so not too concerned about that

I’m just hoping to avoid the park opening all together I guess

If no interest in visiting the new park, keep an eye on rumored opening date & plan accordingly

assume all the resort rates will take a healthy bounce up then. Likely, less in way of discounts offered as it will be such a hot ticket

No official announcements but many rumors from insiders that this will be the case when the park first opens. Makes sense as a way to help manage crowds and bring in extra money from them buying tickets too.

No official announcements but many rumors from insiders that this will be the case when the park first opens. Makes sense as a way to help manage crowds and bring in extra money from them buying tickets too.
Thanks. It’s kind of what I suspected, as well as no express for at least a little while. Hopefully they will announce early enough to give us all plenty of time to plan for the financial damage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter