Sabrina & Jim's PJ: 05/26 Please don't ask....

Which shoes do you like better?

• hot pink pumps with bows

• hot pink satin sling backs

Results are only viewable after voting.
OMG i love the sling backs!!!!! I have to buy them too lol. I bought a blush rose color for my dress but my lord those are HOT!!
Jenny

here are the shoes:

xgHZjfoWf3WygDO.jpg

or
o_PqHiG5efxsJqfIx.jpg

I really like the first ones! Who are they by? If I were a bit shorter and able to wear heals I would buy them in a heartbeat. I really love them. I like the fact that they are so different. The sling backs however look much more comfortable and I think you may get more use out of them.

Your snow globe is really cute too! I have now read the beginning and the very end of your PJ. Its going to take some time to read through the middle. popcorn:: Its all very interesting - I can't wait to hear all of the castle details!!!

LOVE THE SHOES!!! I adore the first pair with the bow at the back but so high!! I had 3 inch hills and after the ceremony changed into sketchers!!

Love the MOH flowers, the yellow colour is so nice

Your cake server set is so nice, your wedding is going to be lovely

Is there an update on the decision for the location yet?? It's mean to leave us hanging!!

I really like the first ones! Who are they by? If I were a bit shorter and able to wear heals I would buy them in a heartbeat. I really love them. I like the fact that they are so different. The sling backs however look much more comfortable and I think you may get more use out of them.

Your snow globe is really cute too! I have now read the beginning and the very end of your PJ. Its going to take some time to read through the middle. popcorn:: Its all very interesting - I can't wait to hear all of the castle details!!!

Both pair of shoes are by Christian Louboutin. I'm short so that's why I wanted the heel. DF is alot taller than me and I don't want there to be a big height difference in pictures.

LOVE THE SHOES!!! I adore the first pair with the bow at the back but so high!! I had 3 inch hills and after the ceremony changed into sketchers!!

Love the MOH flowers, the yellow colour is so nice

Your cake server set is so nice, your wedding is going to be lovely

aww thank you so much for the kind words Sarah

I'm going to be moving in a couple of months for DF's job so I've been going through stuff in order to get rid of it. I came across my second wedding dress that I bought. I just had to take it out of the dress bag and try it on. I absolutely love the dress. I completely forgot how nice it really was. Now I'm confused about which dress to wear. My 3rd dress has lots of bling and I love it too but my 2nd dress has a huge gorgeous train and luxurious fabric. It was a very expensive designer dress. Don't know what to do now.

davis-2.jpg

dress # 3

4b4f_1_sbl.jpg

back of dress #2

2033.jpg

me in dress #2. excuse how I look I put the camera on timer and tried to fix the dress as best as possible before it went off. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter