?'s and Compliment for DixieDreamer

Icare

Earning My Ears
Hello. Your trip account and the pictures with it were GREAT! We can hardly wait for our cruise to begin. We are leaving on May 18th. My husband wants to know what camera model you took those great looking pictures with. Please reply before he spends too much on the wrong thing! :rolleyes:

Also, would you recommend the excursions you took on the islands? They sounded like they were a lot of fun. Are there other excursions you wish you had taken instead?

Thank you,
Icare

I am delighted you enjoyed the trip reports. I hope to do Castaway Cay (final post) very soon. :)

My camera is a Canon PowerShot S10. I have been pleased with the picture quality - but I am equally pleased with the small size. It is convenient to carry it in a fanny pack. I don't like to be weighed down when "touring" so size was very important to me.

Oops... missed the other question you asked! I think we picked very good excursions - and they were certainly alot of fun. There are others that had my interest - but did not fit for all my family. We wanted to spend the excursion time together as a family - and so we went with ones we all agreed would be fun to do. I think you just have to determine what you really want to get out of your excursions - and then find ones that fill that need. Hope you have a wonderful cruise. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter