rumblytumbly's corner: READ POST #1

Thank you!

Michelle,

Thanks for posting the picks. The shirt looks great. Did I do that volleyball? I like the blue background you put on it! Thanks for sharing it. How's your back?

KARI, these are so cute!!! Can I have one??? My daughter started sports this year and she's with the Irving Rams. Their colors are red black and white. Her name is Violet. Do you have a basketball as well as a volleyball one?
This is just too cute...
Please let me know. Thanks...

It is GoodDogPlain. I think you can probably get it at dafont.com

Thank you so much!!!!! I think I've figured out how to make some. Not as good as yours but they will do. Do you mind if I make a thread to share them with others? It's your design idea so I don't want to step on any toes. Thank you again!!

Kari...you did this design for me last year...I was wondering if maybe you could just change it to 2008 for me?
thanks in advance if you can...no problem if you can't:goodvibes

0corcoran.jpg

Kari...you did this design for me last year...I was wondering if maybe you could just change it to 2008 for me?
thanks in advance if you can...no problem if you can't:goodvibes

0corcoran.jpg

Will you PM me with this request. I am out of town until Tuesday. Can do it for you Wednesday.

When we go to WDW next month we'll be eating at 1900 Park Fare for breakfast and I was thinking of making t-shirts for DH & I to wear. I'm looking for Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter...those characters. I'm open to any and all suggestions!

Thanks in advance!

Sorry I have not responded. I'm not really taking requests on this thread anymore and I didn't see this until today. If you see something in my photobucket you like and you would like me to change wording I can do that. Just not putting names on things now. :goodvibes

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a back to school design I could wear during my first week back. I teach third grade and my classroom is all Disney themed. Pretty Please?!

I did some back to school designs in my Just for Grins thread last week. You can check there. :goodvibes The link is in my sig.

KARI, these are so cute!!! Can I have one??? My daughter started sports this year and she's with the Irving Rams. Their colors are red black and white. Her name is Violet. Do you have a basketball as well as a volleyball one?
This is just too cute...
Please let me know. Thanks...

Hi. Sorry this has taken me so long to respond. All my sports designs are in my photobucket in the sports folder. The link is in my signature. I do have a couple of basketball ones. I am not personalizing now but you can ask another designer to personalize it or you can check out their great sports designs.

Kari:
I have a stupid question! I have seen a design that has Chip & Dale and say something like "Greeting from the Nut House", but now I can't find it. Is it one of yours by any chance?

Hi. Sorry this has taken me so long to respond. All my sports designs are in my photobucket in the sports folder. The link is in my signature. I do have a couple of basketball ones. I am not personalizing now but you can ask another designer to personalize it or you can check out their great sports designs.

Not a problem. Thanks so much for pointing me the way...

Have a Magical Day...

Ahhhhh....

Thank you so much!!!!! I think I've figured out how to make some. Not as good as yours but they will do. Do you mind if I make a thread to share them with others? It's your design idea so I don't want to step on any toes. Thank you again!!

I don't mind at all. I'd LOVE to see them. :goodvibes

Kari:
I have a stupid question! I have seen a design that has Chip & Dale and say something like "Greeting from the Nut House", but now I can't find it. Is it one of yours by any chance?

Sorry it took me awhile to respond. I think I saw that you found this on another thread. :goodvibes

I am new here and asked about t-shirts and Bloodhound replied to me and told me about your thread. You are such an awesome person to do tis for people. We always wear matching t-shirts but this year non fit the oldest daughter, so I didn't know what I was going to do. Now I don't know what I am going to do because there are SOOOO many choices (a dilema I am so excited about.) Anyway, just saying hi, and thank you for doing this for people, including me now!

rumbly...i love all your designs. i've was up forever last night looking through them. i'm hoping to use some in our window at pop next month =)

I am new here and asked about t-shirts and Bloodhound replied to me and told me about your thread. You are such an awesome person to do tis for people. We always wear matching t-shirts but this year non fit the oldest daughter, so I didn't know what I was going to do. Now I don't know what I am going to do because there are SOOOO many choices (a dilema I am so excited about.) Anyway, just saying hi, and thank you for doing this for people, including me now!

:wave2:

Thanks so much!!!:goodvibes :hug:

You're welcome!

rumbly...i love all your designs. i've was up forever last night looking through them. i'm hoping to use some in our window at pop next month =)

:wave2:

Honey...Could you please do me a favor?
You made me the 50 Sucks for my sister...It was such a hit I want to use the idea again for a friend.
Could you please do the same only 40 Sucks...
I would appreciate it so much...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter