rumblytumbly's corner: READ POST #1

Hi, Kari! Your designs are wonderful! We were looking at your designs on photobucket, and DS really likes the eeyore that says "Life is tolerable". Is there anyway that you could do one with print in blue or another "boy" color? If you can't, I understand.
Thanks, Sandy

Hi, Kari! Your designs are wonderful! We were looking at your designs on photobucket, and DS really likes the eeyore that says "Life is tolerable". Is there anyway that you could do one with print in blue or another "boy" color? If you can't, I understand.
Thanks, Sandy

Sandy,

That's easy. Here you go:

lifeisgoodeeyoretolerable2-1.jpg

lifeisgoodeeyoretolerable2.jpg

Hi Kari,
I went just now to the first page of this thread and read all your instructions :-) Sorry to hear that you are not personalizing anymore.
I tried to copy the link to the first t-shirt that we want.
But since I don't have enough posts I can not send the link to you:confused:
The shirt is called Mickeygangcopy if I am not mistaken. It's in your Family file.
Mickey and the gang in front of their house

You can change the year to 2009 and we will try to insert
"our family vacation"

I have downloaded a lot of the blanks ones, will show the results when we are done.
Thanks again!!!!:hug:

Thadine

My son will be celebrating his 6th b-day in Orlando.
I am a Disney addict but he is totally into, ScoobyDoo, CuriousGeorge,
WoodywoodPecker,Shrek,Diego,spongebob .:rolleyes:
Can you design a shirt with those characters that says "It's my birthday"?

Thadine

Kari,
Your designs are wonderful. I have made up a few t-shirts for our upcoming trip. I was hoping that I could get one more from you. My daughters 17th birthday is this week and we will celebrate it at WDW. I would like to make her a birthday shirt. She loves the movie the Lion King and she also loves Piglet. Could you make a design that says Birthday Girl or It's My Birthday with any of these characters for me? (She loves the color purple) Or even a Mickey head with piglet that says It My birthday. Anything that is easest for you. I would be so grateful, Thanks :flower3:
Robin

My son will be celebrating his 6th b-day in Orlando.
I am a Disney addict but he is totally into, ScoobyDoo, CuriousGeorge,
WoodywoodPecker,Shrek,Diego,spongebob .:rolleyes:
Can you design a shirt with those characters that says "It's my birthday"?

Thadine

Thadine, I'd love to help. I'm swamped now. This sounds like it's right up Amy's (M_I_C_K_E_Y) alley. She does great non-disney disigns. You could post a request on her thread.

I've got PM's stacked up like you wouldn't believe. Thanks for understanding.:goodvibes

Kari,
Your designs are wonderful. I have made up a few t-shirts for our upcoming trip. I was hoping that I could get one more from you. My daughters 17th birthday is this week and we will celebrate it at WDW. I would like to make her a birthday shirt. She loves the movie the Lion King and she also loves Piglet. Could you make a design that says Birthday Girl or It's My Birthday with any of these characters for me? (She loves the color purple) Or even a Mickey head with piglet that says It My birthday. Anything that is easest for you. I would be so grateful, Thanks :flower3:
Robin

Robin,

Here you go. Have a magical Wish trip!

mickeyearwdwpigletbday.jpg

Hi Kari,

I am almost done with my shirts that you disigned for me, I will post when they are done. While looking through your photobucket I saw a Life is disign with crocs, would you be able to do something similar with flip flops? I live in Teva flip flops. TIA

Tricia

Hey Kari, no problem I can imagine how busy you must be.
I will try on Amy's thread.

Please don't forget to send me the blank Mickeygang tshirt you have on your photobucket account. It's in the family folder and it has mickey and his friends in front of their house.

Thadine

Hi Kari,

I am almost done with my shirts that you disigned for me, I will post when they are done. While looking through your photobucket I saw a Life is disign with crocs, would you be able to do something similar with flip flops? I live in Teva flip flops. TIA

Tricia

Please don't forget to send me the blank Mickeygang tshirt you have on your photobucket account. It's in the family folder and it has mickey and his friends in front of their house.

Thadine

I'll do these in the morning. I'm at work now. :goodvibes

Hey Kari. You do not by chance have this blank?
ourfirsttripred.jpg

I want to turn it into an autograph cover for my daughter :)

Hey Kari. You do not by chance have this blank?
ourfirsttripred.jpg

I want to turn it into an autograph cover for my daughter :)

Thadine

Here you go:

mickeygangredblank.jpg

Awesome thanks so much! I know you are super busy right now so I REALLY appreciate it!!! :cheer2:

Too funny, I did not realize someone had asked for the same thing :)

Hi Kari,

Tricia

Tricia,

Not sure if this is what you are after. It's really about the best teva flipflop image I could find. Let me know if you think just one would look better and if you have a color preference.

lifeisgoodteva.jpg

Okay Kari, here is the 4 I think I have decided on as long as they print good :)
I THINK these all came from you, if not let me know and I will go figure out who. I think they came out okay

Since I did not know how to get the white from around the black Mickey heads, I did black around the the wording to tie it all together
2759347107_5295a2608e_o.jpg

2760189870_c1a09dd85a_o.jpg

2760189800_fd9ee1877f_o.jpg

2758735934_ff6bee6e44_o.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter