Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

We could only collect magic bands at the resort. Miss 8 de used they didn’t want the colour she chose months ago, some pixie dust from the lady checking us in and she got the one she wanted!

We could only collect magic bands at the resort. Miss 8 de used they didn’t want the colour she chose months ago, some pixie dust from the lady checking us in and she got the one she wanted!

Kiddo's fave color changes all the time so I just got hubby & I colors she might not want so she'll ask for the purple one. My hope at least! She still doesn't know about the trip (although I think she thinks she's going again sometime when she's 5 because of some grandparent slips)

We watched the Chicago marathon this morning. The elites and then the coverage of the other normal humans running. When we got into the car to leave for lunch he just randomly says "so you're running the Chicago marathon next year"
Not a question mark. A period. And I said "ok"
Later I asked if he'd been reading the thread where we were discussing the lottery and percentages and he said "no, I just was watching the age groupers and thought you should be doing this"

So I guess that's that.

We watched the Chicago marathon this morning. The elites and then the coverage of the other normal humans running. When we got into the car to leave for lunch he just randomly says "so you're running the Chicago marathon next year"
Later I asked if he'd been reading the thread where we were discussing the lottery and percentages and he said "no, I just was watching the age groupers and thought you should be doing this"

So I guess that's that.

:woohoo:

So I guess that's that.

Yay!!!!

So I guess that's that.
Woohoo!

Seeing those elites running at full speed is freaky and awe inspiring. Can’t believe they keep up that pace for that far.

So I guess that's that.

YAAASSS! And if you're ready for Chicago, Dopey three months later will be a piece of cake. :cake:

So I guess that's that.
I watched the race today as well. Everyone I know in real life think I'm crazy but I love watching running on TV. I still don't think running it next year is in the cards but I'm now considering going to spectate in person.

So I guess that's that.

:jumping1:

So I guess that's that.
I mean...he’s not wrong. :)

I mean...he’s not wrong. :)

Yes, this is a guy we should trust.
IMG_2243.JPG

We drove to get his costume and see some friends. About 26 miles. Eeeek
IMG_2246.JPG

Have a kiddo born on Halloween = we become a crazy Halloween family.
I'm not saying I own a full Belle gown now.
But...

IMG_2247.JPG

Stay tuned for actual Halloween pics (don't worry, Runner Belle is still coming to WDW with my crazy Beast)

Attachments

• IMG_2250.JPG
    IMG_2250.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 7
Yes, this is a guy we should trust.
View attachment 275529

We drove to get his costume and see some friends. About 26 miles. Eeeek
View attachment 275540

Have a kiddo born on Halloween = we become a crazy Halloween family.
I'm not saying I own a full Belle gown now.
But...

View attachment 275547

Stay tuned for actual Halloween pics (don't worry, Runner Belle is still coming to WDW with my crazy Beast)

This. Is. AWESOME! You guys win Halloween!

Also- I think the Chicago Marathon is your 2018 destiny.

Okay - he's part human, part beast. Not gonna argue with beast-man!! :eek:

Also, please adopt me, because how freaking fun are your Halloween pictures!!

I'll adopt you if I can also costume your beagle. That seems fair, right?
(also roxyhubby says he is either going to get a beast head thing or just not shave)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter