Roll Call

Name/s: Carl and Lisa
ID : pretty self explanatory
History: I (Lisa) travelled to Disneyland with my parents as a teen and fell in love with it plus I have always loved disney and have a goal of taking our kids to as many countries as possible and what better way to do it then disney style :)
I (Carl) have never travelled overseas (unless great Keppel counts lol) but would love to go to as many countries as possible

History: I (Lisa) travelled to Disneyland with my parents as a teen and fell in love with it plus I have always loved disney and have a goal of taking our kids to as many countries as possible and what better way to do it then disney style :)
I (Carl) have never travelled overseas (unless great Keppel counts lol) but would love to go to as many countries as possible

What a great goal to take your kids to as many countries as possible :thumbsup2 It will really help to broaden their horizons.

What a great idea! Both DH and I are blessed to have parents who love travelling and we yearn to give the same experience to our children. Fortunately, they travel well and are adaptable! .

We love it that you love travelling too. Your blogs are my favourite travel blogs. The writing and the photos together paint such a wonderful picture of your family adventures!

Name/s: Carl and Lisa ID : pretty self explanatory Location: in the middle of coal country ;) Central Qld History: I (Lisa) travelled to Disneyland with my parents as a teen and fell in love with it plus I have always loved disney and have a goal of taking our kids to as many countries as possible and what better way to do it then disney style :) I (Carl) have never travelled overseas (unless great Keppel counts lol) but would love to go to as many countries as possible

My youngest son has an ambition to go to all the hard rock cafés in the world. For his 10th birthday we had this sign made for him of the first 10 he has visited - many in conjunction with a Disney cruise or a WDW visit. I was a little embarrassed that he had been to this many so young but he loved the sign. I haven't got the heart to tell him there are 160 to go......

http://images1.snapfish.com/232323232fp33:58>nu=4556>499>933>WSNRCG=36334;37;933<nu0mrj

My youngest son has an ambition to go to all the hard rock cafés in the world. For his 10th birthday we had this sign made for him of the first 10 he has visited - many in conjunction with a Disney cruise or a WDW visit. I was a little embarrassed that he had been to this many so young but he loved the sign. I haven't got the heart to tell him there are 160 to go......

http://images1.snapfish.com/232323232fp33:58>nu=4556>499>933>WSNRCG=36334;37;933<nu0mrj

That's awesome! If he's been to 10 so far, there's no reason why he couldn't visit them all someday :thumbsup2

I've been to 2 :rotfl: Gold Coast and Sentosa Island, Singapore

Thats fantastic! I love Hard Rock Cafe so I can certainly see why he would want to go to all of them

Our 10 year old is a drummer and collects drum sticks from every Hard Rock Cafe we visit in the world :D

He's always been a rocker!! Here's him playing last year at the fete......

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151638779565709&set=vb.609940708&type=3&theater

We love it that you love travelling too. Your blogs are my favourite travel blogs. The writing and the photos together paint such a wonderful picture of your family adventures!

Thank you! They are very kind and generous words! Made my morning! It is hard work writing it as I go along but the children enjoy going back and reliving the adventures.

My youngest son has an ambition to go to all the hard rock cafés in the world. For his 10th birthday we had this sign made for him of the first 10 he has visited - many in conjunction with a Disney cruise or a WDW visit. I was a little embarrassed that he had been to this many so young but he loved the sign. I haven't got the heart to tell him there are 160 to go...... http://images1.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp33%3A58%3Enu%3D4556%3E499%3E933%3EWSNRCG%3D36334%3B37%3B933%3Cnu0mrj

As good as any other reason to travel the world!

So....enquiring minds wanna know.......how do we tell who's who on the Dis?? :confused3

popcorn::

Hi :) I'm Lisa and I was born in 1975, hence the username of Lees75. If you see a Lees75, it could well be me, as I use it a lot.

I live in Adelaide, with my 2 kids.

My story - I went on an African safari in my early 20s, but haven't been overseas since. When my ex-husband and I split 5 years ago, I re-evaluated what I wanted from my life, and decided that travelling with the kids was really important to me. So we have been on holiday every year, including Tasmania, Sydney and Qld. Last year we did a "holiday at home" so we could save money for the USA this year. It has been so far away for so long, but is now starting to become a reality - I have to book my ADRs on Saturday!

Hi :) I'm Lisa and I was born in 1975, hence the username of Lees75. If you see a Lees75, it could well be me, as I use it a lot. I live in Adelaide, with my 2 kids. My story - I went on an African safari in my early 20s, but haven't been overseas since. When my ex-husband and I split 5 years ago, I re-evaluated what I wanted from my life, and decided that travelling with the kids was really important to me. So we have been on holiday every year, including Tasmania, Sydney and Qld. Last year we did a "holiday at home" so we could save money for the USA this year. It has been so far away for so long, but is now starting to become a reality - I have to book my ADRs on Saturday!

Good on you for sticking to your savings goals and making this trip a reality for you and your kids. You are going to have a fabulous time! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter