• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROL dining package vs fastpass

willis

Mouseketeer
Is the seating for the river of lights dining package any better than the fastpass section? I know they are different sections. If you have the dining pass is it a less crowded section and better view? Have a dining ROL package for tusker house but not sure if DH will like the buffet. Thanks for any suggestions you may have. :)

Is the seating for the river of lights dining package any better than the fastpass section? I know they are different sections. If you have the dining pass is it a less crowded section and better view? Have a dining ROL package for tusker house but not sure if DH will like the buffet. Thanks for any suggestions you may have. :)

Depends on where you sit in either section.
Toward the center is "better," but not really a big deal, regardless.

RoL-Seating-West_022517_zpsjbmibnbv.jpg

We just got back from Disney. The seating area for ROL for the dining plan is a much farther walk and not as good as the one for the Fast Pass. They are different. Also seating is not guaranteed even with FP and esp with Dining. If they fill up or you arrive late, they dont let you in
Is the seating for the river of lights dining package any better than the fastpass section? I know they are different sections. If you have the dining pass is it a less crowded section and better view? Have a dining ROL package for tusker house but not sure if DH will like the buffet. Thanks for any suggestions you may have. :)[/QUOT

The seating area for ROL for the dining plan is a much farther walk... as the one for the Fast Pass...

That would depend on from where you are starting your walk to the theater.

How early do you have to be to get in?

Simply as a rough estimate-
Standby: 45-60 min.
FP: 35-45 min.
DP: 35-45 min.

Those times can be longer or shorter depending on, well, EVERYTHING.
Like most things at WDW, arriving earlier beats arriving later.

That is true but it is in front of Nemo, which is in a more isolated area of the park.

The Finding Nemo theater is nearer to the park gates, Dinoland, Pandora, Flame Tree Restaurant, and It's Tough to Be a Bug... than is the Expedition Everest side of the RoL theater.

My point is that everything is relative to where a guest happens to be.

The Finding Nemo theater is nearer to the park gates, Dinoland, Pandora, Flame Tree Restaurant, and It's Tough to Be a Bug... than is the Expedition Everest side of the RoL theater.

My point is that everything is relative to where a guest happens to be.
That is a good point. I guess I am just angry because we got locked out after running for the ROL dining entrance!

Looks like we are keeping ROL package because there are no fastpasses left for 10/26.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter