ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the first DVC contract you would own or do you own DVC already? I'm always curious about the first time buyer variable.
This is our first. We were so sure it wouldn’t pass that we had already done the math and made plans to purchase 150 direct points at VGF! We also have an Aulani with subsidized dues in the ROFR process, but that should definitely pass.

This is our first. We were so sure it wouldn’t pass that we had already done the math and made plans to purchase 150 direct points at VGF! We also have an Aulani with subsidized dues in the ROFR process, but that should definitely pass.
I am so happy for you!

Fantastic outcome for you and your bank balance! Congrats

They probably take as long as possible because they know we are all going to try another one right away and they don’t want to buy back even faster.
Speaking of trying faster, has anyone noticed whether any of the DVC resales companies add new listings on the weekends or is it really a Monday thru Friday thing? I just have this sinking feeling about this one for some reason...

Last edited:
Ok disney, it’s 31 days…let’s go, I’m done waiting. I would really love for this to be my last week of refreshing my email every 15 minutes 😂

Me too! 31 days!

I am at 35 days. I am ready to be done one way or another...
Us too, 32 days. I just want to know. I have a feeling that this one (CC) is going to be taken. The perfect replacement is just sitting there but I can’t do anything until Disney decides (sigh). 🤞🏻

Hi All,

Mtufano89---$135-$21600-160-BWV-Sept-0/21, 20/22, 160/23 – sent 7/21

First time putting an offer on a DVC contract. Very excited and anxious for the ROFR process. Long time fans of BWV and this contract fits exactly what my wife and I are looking for. Fingers crossed!

Quick question regarding this contract. We will have points coming 9/1/23, but if we close soon, we will not have them prior to our 11 month window. Is it still possible to book with the idea that the points will be available prior to us arriving in 9/2023?

Last edited:
Us too, 32 days. I just want to know. I have a feeling that this one (CC) is going to be taken. The perfect replacement is just sitting there but I can’t do anything until Disney decides (sigh). 🤞🏻
How much was your offer PP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter