ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to walk a Value at 14 months one time and failed, so I'm selling my DAKL to buy more AUL.

I've tried studios for most part of the year for both Values and Club level and im been able to get in each time. A very very few times like 2 or maybe 3 I had to try again the day after.

I know most says that you shouldn't buy AKV for value or club level studios, but I ONLY bought for those reasons and I haven't been disappointed yet.

I actually was really tempted to bid on the $120 BWV Feb use year, but 296 points was too much for me. If it was 150ish points, I’d have bid!

Loving Aulani this week but not enough to make me want Aulani points. The flight is too long to make this a regular trip. We toured the GV a little while ago, and it does make me feel like I need more points though!!

I actually was really tempted to bid on the $120 BWV Feb use year, but 296 points was too much for me. If it was 150ish points, I’d have bid!

Loving Aulani this week but not enough to make me want Aulani points. The flight is too long to make this a regular trip. We toured the GV a little while ago, and it does make me feel like I need more points though!!
We ALWAYS need more points!! :beach:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter