ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well congratulations to you both and yes you are a bad influence! But then again so is this thread and yet I still come to read it everyday while I eat my lunch even though we've been out of the resale market since late 2020.
Congratulations to you as well! Hope you're enjoying the "night life" haha

Yep trying again.
More points than I think we need, but lower $ / point.

Keppyslinger---$125 - $16,414–125–AKL–July-0/21, 0/22, 69/23-Seller paying providing $519 credit towards 2023 dues - Sent 8/4
Inching up on 30 days here.
‘I think this one has less than a snowballs chance, but maybe this will come up for review on one of those cold days some people talk about.

rolling777s---$150-$24700-150-BWV-Dec-150/21, 150/22, 150/23- sent 8/15

it's my first time. Be gentle.
:welcome:To the DIS!! It’s nicely loaded I’m not sure what the banking deadline is for a Dec UY so if it’s not too late see if they will bank the 21 points. BWV was my first DVC purchase back in 2012 and this thread back then helped me so much.

:welcome:To the DIS!! It’s nicely loaded I’m not sure what the banking deadline is for a Dec UY so if it’s not too late see if they will bank the 21 points. BWV was my first DVC purchase back in 2012 and this thread back then helped me so much.
It's actually double loaded. They banked one year of points, it comes with 150 points that have to be used by November 30. Crossing our fingers that we can close (NO ROFR MONSTER) and find a place to stay in November to use those points. If I'm understanding the timeline right. Best-case is a member number by the first week of October. Cutting it REALLLLLY close, but we thought it was worth a shot.

Is this an unusal delay in closing? Waiting on ROFR and i want to try to squeeze a trip in November on some banked points.
It happens from time to time on resale, but is not normal. We had closing documents the day after ROFR and should have closed weeks ago. But in this case the seller hasn't returned the documents and the Title company hasn't said why. So, the seller may have flaked. They have 12 more days until the closing deadline, and then they are in default.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter