ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m on Day 31. Waiting for AK on a 250 point contract. It appears from what my Broker tells me that a week over the 30 day period is becoming the norm regarding ROFR. Hopefully with the release of the Riviera they’ll have far too much other stuff going on to worry about Resale for a bit and just pass them all! We can but hope!

Does this mean 37 days regardless of them passing or taking it? Or was your broker indicating that's when they will announce contracts they take?

Hi Tiffany.

She indicated that pass or take, they are taking up to 37 days to give an answer. I don’t think it’s a hard and fast rule but unofficially they are taking up to a week longer than the stated 30 days recently.

Hi Tiffany.

She indicated that pass or take, they are taking up to 37 days to give an answer. I don’t think it’s a hard and fast rule but unofficially they are taking up to a week longer than the stated 30 days recently.

Thank you, this makes me feel a little better it is taking so long for people to hear back!

I’m on Day 31. Waiting for AK on a 250 point contract. It appears from what my Broker tells me that a week over the 30 day period is becoming the norm regarding ROFR. Hopefully with the release of the Riviera they’ll have far too much other stuff going on to worry about Resale for a bit and just pass them all! We can but hope!
I am on day 31 as well and got the same message. Here’s to hoping that we both pass! I am waiting on 300 points at animal Kingdom.

Hi Tiffany.

It really differs. By BWV was sent 3/13 and got word that it passed 3/27.

This is my dilemma too. I hate to bother people but I also feel like I need to do something even if it's pointless.
I'm on day 30 working with the seller without a broker. He called them today and was told they are most likely taking the contract.I wish they'd hurry because he has an even better contract to sell me.......

Hi Tiffany.

This is interesting given that a lot of the contracts sent earlier month came back within 14 days...

Welp, I'm on day 9. I guess I should buckle in for another month or so of waiting.

This is interesting given that a lot of the contracts sent earlier month came back within 14 days...

Welp, I'm on day 9. I guess I should buckle in for another month or so of waiting.
It seems like there's a certain percentage of contracts Disney is just immediately tossing into the "pass" pile after only a few days. So you may hear soon. But it also seems like if you don't hear within those first 2 weeks, you're likely in for a much longer wait.

That was fast! Just received word that Disney waived ROFR on my AKL contract.

Figment2001---$116-$12854-100-AKV-Sep-0/17, 0/18, 100/19, 100/20- sent 3/19, passed 3/29

I hope that means we will see some more good news here today!

Congrats! Hopefully this means there are more AKL decisions coming at some point today.

That was fast! Just received word that Disney waived ROFR on my AKL contract.

Figment2001---$116-$12854-100-AKV-Sep-0/17, 0/18, 100/19, 100/20- sent 3/19, passed 3/29

I hope that means we will see some more good news here today!
Looks like you didn't have to buckle in for long after all! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter