ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought so. I saw your contact on their site. Mine is through Fidelity also and pretty identical to yours. Sent 2/25 but haven't heard anything. The reason I suspect a decision has been made is that our contact among all the other Sale Pending contracts shows "sold".
Hmm, that is interesting. You probably ought to follow up. That would be pretty scummy of them to update it on the website before telling you though.

I didn't exactly "get out" in the traditional sense. I dropped out and enlisted in the Marine Corps. It feels like a lifetime ago now, but it was only 2007.

That's why we say get out, because everyone has their own path :)

I went in 2008 so off by 1 year. Funny coincidence.

Cyberc1978---$112-$18620-150-BWV-Jun-0/18, 300/19, 150/20- sent 3/13, passed 3/27

After seeing others getting answers on their rofr I decided to mail and ask, and what do you know it actually passed.

I thought so. I saw your contact on their site. Mine is through Fidelity also and pretty identical to yours. Sent 2/25 but haven't heard anything. The reason I suspect a decision has been made is that our contact among all the other Sale Pending contracts shows "sold".
Fidelity here too - sent 2/27 - I'm not confident they'll let me know, and I don't even have an email address for my broker. I'll give her a call once I hit 30 days. Mine isn't marked sold yet, so maybe it's Disney being slow...for now. :P

Today is day 30 for me. I never imagined I'd be waiting this long. Good luck to all of those waiting and hopefully we hear some (good) news soon!!

I'm waiting on a BLT contract as well. I submitted on 3/8 though. I hope you get good news soon! The wait is killing me.

I haven't been added to the list yet.

Tiffany H---$135-$23595-170-BLT-Mar-0/18, 0/19, 170/20, 170/21- sent 3/8

I keep seeing other contracts that I could potentially get drop off so that makes waiting harder.
Our contracts are very similar. Hope we hear some news soon!

I’m on Day 31. Waiting for AK on a 250 point contract. It appears from what my Broker tells me that a week over the 30 day period is becoming the norm regarding ROFR. Hopefully with the release of the Riviera they’ll have far too much other stuff going on to worry about Resale for a bit and just pass them all! We can but hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter