ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
staying at HHI holidays of 2022 if we close early enough, or summer 2023 if not. otherwise, happy to stay at SSR or OKW and some VB mixed in. this contract was priced right imho and happy to see it get waived

havertown---$75-$14378-150-HH-Oct-0/20, 150/21, 150/22-Split 2021 MF- sent 12/8/2021, passed 1/3/2022

All I can say is that I am glad the website is having issues for me today because addonitis is hitting hard and its keeping me from being able to request add on points direct.... still waiting on ROFR on 2 resale contracts and I probably have no business adding on more than those. I hope more people hear back on ROFRs this week!

Sorry about your AKV being taken ... good luck on the new one! I'm still waiting (not overdue) on a VGF in ROFR. One of those where, after hearing a ton of pro-cons of waiting for VGF2 pricing / come out, not sure if it getting taken would be a blessing or a curse at this point. :genie: But the stress of waiting certainly makes those "instant gratification" direct sales look more enticing.

Sorry about your AKV being taken ... good luck on the new one! I'm still waiting (not overdue) on a VGF in ROFR. One of those where, after hearing a ton of pro-cons of waiting for VGF2 pricing / come out, not sure if it getting taken would be a blessing or a curse at this point. :genie: But the stress of waiting certainly makes those "instant gratification" direct sales look more enticing.
Crossing everything for you!

All I can say is that I am glad the website is having issues for me today because addonitis is hitting hard and its keeping me from being able to request add on points direct.... still waiting on ROFR on 2 resale contracts and I probably have no business adding on more than those. I hope more people hear back on ROFRs this week!
I still check everyday after buying 6 (1 direct) last year. Waiting for VGF2 price at the meantime. Maybe I can sell one and buy another. Lol

Besides the obvious, when you see "international seller" what does it do to the contract? So confused here. How do you know that it's an international seller or is it disclosed during the transaction? Thanks!

Besides the obvious, when you see "international seller" what does it do to the contract? So confused here. How do you know that it's an international seller or is it disclosed during the transaction? Thanks!
It's usually posted on the listing. It can take a bit longer to close depending on the location of the seller. The title company just has to withhold funds for tax purposes and if that for some reason didn't occur then I believe the IRS would go to the buyer to get their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter