ROFR Thread April to June 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract was actually wrong on Fidelity this morning and I was the backup offer. No 2016 points anymore but they would have only had a 45day window anyway.

Jerry5788---$130-$22537-160-BLT-Sep-0/16, 0/17, 320/18, 160/19- sent 5/23

Fingers crossed for you that this passes. Great price!

I am so EXCITED!!!! Our BLT contract submitted 5/6 just passed ROFR!!!!

Thank you! Looks like you got an amazing deal on BLT!! We paid more than I wanted, but I justified it by having double points.

This is our FIRST contract and we are super excited to FINALLY be a part of DVC after 10+ years :rainbow:

NewYorkMom---$136-$29237-200+-BLT-Feb-0/17, 400/18, 200/19, 200/20- sent 5/6, passed 5/23

Now waiting on AKV :tink:

Our first DVC contract. So excited it passed ROFR!!

1savvygal---$127-$21467-160-BLT-Aug-0/17, 320/18, 160/19-Seller pays CC- sent 4/27, passed 5/23

Congrats to my new fellow owners at BLT!:cool1:

well... I am still in shock, and convinced I might get an email saying somebody made a mistake... but I got word it passed RFOR!!!

crushonminie---$94-$20723-200-SSR-Feb-0/17, 200/18, 200/19, 200/20- sent 5/15 passed 5/23

Maybe the buy back binge is slowing down for SSR.
I felt the same way!! I kept re-reading the email over and over.

I just wanted to add that I did receive a ROFR waiver notice on a Monday once when the date on the letter was the previous Friday. They didn't email it out until the following Monday to my broker and the title company. I don't know if they just ignored the ones to DVCRM for this batch or if they haven't started on sending out the emails yet because they are the largest batch. It doesn't really matter either way for us, but it is such an incredibly inefficient process. The efficiency expert in me sees so many ways to speed it up to save DVD time which in turn would save them money. Disney, give me a call, and I can shed some light on some more efficient processes. :thumbsup2 I'm sure a lot of you have had similar insights as well.

I bought through DVCRM last year, and I went back and checked the actual ROFR notice at OC site - it is dated Sunday 12/24/17, the same day they (DVCRM) notified me. So - for all who are assuming that they've got a wait of 1 week or more - it seems that the drunken monkey works odd hours.

But it does seem weird if DVCRM itself hadn't heard on any of their submitted contracts for over a week. That would be annoying.

And congratulations to everyone on the latest round of passes - and $PP under $100 on loaded/near loaded contracts! To me, that sounds like prices may be softening. Maybe I'll be able to add on to my BLT later this year after all... :teeth::D

:wave:
Hey everyone that's patiently waiting. Our friend just heard back 5/23 that he passed ROFR for his AKV contract that was sent 5/7. Pixie Dust to those of you waiting.
:worship:

Color me envious ...:yoda:.. mine is an AKL sent as part of the 4/27 club and still haven’t heard ....:badpc:

..... and have seen a few more desirable AKL resale contracts come and go because I cannot bid on them until I know either way on our current contract stuck in no man’s land.
:coffee::surfweb:popcorn::
Time for a long weekend I think!:yay:

Hi all,

This board has been a great resource, and a great way to live vicariously through others while patiently waiting on our contract. Finally decided to join as we heard yesterday...
Discanucksw---$186-$46918-240-VGC-Jun-0/17, 480/18, 240/19- sent 4/21, passed 5/23 pixiedust:

More than I wanted to pay per point, as prices have gone a bit bonkers lately. But everyone knows deep down inside that buying into DVC is an emotional purchase!! :D

Good luck to everyone else waiting on their contracts!

I had a question about DVCSales. Some of their listings say pending verification, what does this mean?

Congrats to all who passed recently.

While i'm not 100% sure, i'm assuming they are verifying that the seller actually has something to sell. Maybe the seller contacted them, they listed on the sight etc...but are doing final checks to make sure everything is legit / or waiting for their contract to be returned between them and the seller. That's me and DH guess anyway. It generally goes away after a day or so.

Any chance you know what time of day Timeshare Store happens to go through? That’s who I worked with for my SSR I’m waiting on. The title company is Mason Title if that matters. Was hoping to be on the SSR train today.

I received my email notification from Timeshare Store (also using Mason Title) at approximately 5pm. Good luck!

I had a question about DVCSales. Some of their listings say pending verification, what does this mean?

Congrats to all who passed recently.

Most likely that the seller has submitted the contract to them and now they are waiting for verification from DVC if the details match.

While i'm not 100% sure, i'm assuming they are verifying that the seller actually has something to sell. Maybe the seller contacted them, they listed on the sight etc...but are doing final checks to make sure everything is legit / or waiting for their contract to be returned between them and the seller. That's me and DH guess anyway. It generally goes away after a day or so.
Thanks. That was my guess as well but I was not sure.

Any chance you know what time of day Timeshare Store happens to go through? That’s who I worked with for my SSR I’m waiting on. The title company is Mason Title if that matters. Was hoping to be on the SSR train today.
I received an automated positive reply last night at 7:40. Jason sent me an e-mail this morning with specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter