Ride Swap --TEAM BELIEVE--

I'm in the other swap group, but yes, I think of the same stuff you mentioned too. Thankfully, the ride was closed when I went last. I love the ride, not the song. :teeth: Although, I got stuck in Pirates one time....I like that song a tad better. :confused3

I think I'll continue with my squares and boards. My husband just doesn't know what he is talking about! Thanks for your help. I hope you will like what I'm making!
Shawna

How was the Birthday Celebration? I spent all day Thursday telling my co-workers that it was DL's b-day. I think they think I'm crazy now!! :goodvibes

I need help and input from y'all if you don't mind. I'm doing Fantasmic borders and frames and I am really struggling with ideas. I've only done Fantasmic at DL and when I think of it, I usually envision lots of water and the characters. Unfortunately, I'm not able to translate that into decorations. I've thought about doing Sorcerer Mickey's hat as one decoration but I can't think of anything else.

In theory, I need 6 "decoration" ideas for the borders - 3 for each. With the hat, I have one. What do y'all think of when you think about Fantasmic that might translate well into scrapbook borders and frames? Please help!!

It was *totally* kewl- I am very glad I went down for it- Only 8 more weeks till the real Birthday!

-------------------
Well one part is that some of th easiest parts of the show (Peter Pan, Flowers, Heffalumps, (RIP) Pinocchio) are different coast to coast but the universal parts

a) Monkeys
b) Princesses
c) Monstro, Jiminy Crickett
d) Villians/Evil Queen
e) Dragon
f) Twain/Willie with characters
g) Sorcerer Mickey

Fireworks, Flames, Water, Stars

Some key phrases: You may think you're so powerful.. This is my dream- Some imagination huh... etc etc

Disneyland_emily said:
It was *totally* kewl- I am very glad I went down for it- Only 8 more weeks till the real Birthday!

-------------------
Well one part is that some of th easiest parts of the show (Peter Pan, Flowers, Heffalumps, (RIP) Pinocchio) are different coast to coast but the universal parts

a) Monkeys
b) Princesses
c) Monstro, Jiminy Crickett
d) Villians/Evil Queen
e) Dragon
f) Twain/Willie with characters
g) Sorcerer Mickey

Fireworks, Flames, Water, Stars

Some key phrases: You may think you're so powerful.. This is my dream- Some imagination huh... etc etc

I was thinking that fireworks and flames would be the easiest to mix with other things but I can't figure out how to represent those elements on the borders. I've been searcing for stamps that I could use but haven't found anything yet. I'm getting desperate!

I didn't even think of clip art! I'm feeling much better now! Thank you!!!

I have a question for Em or anyone else who has done 2 swaps at a time before. Can I send you everything in one package, just two separate smaller packages marked Imagine and Believe? And are you going to send them back to us together or seperate?

I shouldn't be so worried about mailing them out, I should be working on getting everthing finished first!

Thanks!!

dreams91 said:
I'm in the other swap group, but yes, I think of the same stuff you mentioned too. Thankfully, the ride was closed when I went last. I love the ride, not the song. :teeth: Although, I got stuck in Pirates one time....I like that song a tad better. :confused3

Okay, I don't know what I was smoking...I AM in this swap. Whew. Okay, now that I got that part figured out.... :confused3

Hey Em!

Those fireworks stamps are great! Thanks for finding them!

Cheers!

Not a prob-

As for mailing both swaps- Feel free to mail them off in one package- I need to figure out what the next step up for mailing is because I *know* they wont fit in the 3.85 'lopes so I'll try to do that this week and let ya'll know- I think there is a flat rate box for like 6 bucks but I'll check-

Y'all are so not ever going to let me do anothe swap after I ask all of these questions for this one. :rolleyes:

I was picking out paper for my frames yesterday but then realized that I don't quite know how big to make them. I am making them to fit 4 x 6 but I don't know how much of the actual photo y'all usually cover. I usually use photo mats so I'm not sure what to do. Please give me your input!!!

I usually mat mine also, but would like at least an 1/8" on each side to go under the frame....1/4" would probably be better. :confused3

:earseek: Am I the only one who's still working on their idea? I mean I have a general idea and I've been playing with it, but I don't have exactly what I'm going to do. :earseek:

sconnell said:
:earseek: Am I the only one who's still working on their idea? I mean I have a general idea and I've been playing with it, but I don't have exactly what I'm going to do. :earseek:

I'm doing both teams and I finished with my pieces for the other one, but for this one, I have NO CLUE what I am going to do!

I have a general idea of what I am doing but I am not completly sure. I guess I have to get started and into gear.

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter