Riddle me this!

Pheeeww...glad to see you Gina...the rumors about you and John running off were starting to get colorful (well, okay, maybe just in my own little world...but I would have shared!!!!!)

Have a great day everyone!!

Glad to see you Gina! Hope you can come out and play again soon!

Hey...moderator abuse...MJ is picking on ME!!!!

GIna...darn it I was just going to start a great rumor about you, Yepod and some duct tape ;) :)

and just in time to say bye. I'll be back later.

I bet ROb is moving his stuff and is still off line.

Gina has computer problems and will be off line from home for a few.

I am late to get ready for work.

Toodles, heigh ho, TTFn, see y'all, aloha, and all the other ways of saying...................

See you real soon...."Y" Because I like you.......Em Oh You Ess Eee

Good Morning fellow Riddlers! :sunny: What a fabulous day we had yesterday! Definitely summer weather. Today is supposed to be almost as nice, just a bit cooler.

I should have spent yesterday outside working in the garden but went shopping and for lunch with a friend. Spent far too much money but with the nice weather I couldn't resist the temptation to buy some new summer clothes, that I "really needed"! ;)

Hi Gina! :wave: Nice to "see" you!

"Ouch" Kathy, hope you are not too sore today!

Hope you all have a nice "sunny" day too! :)

Originally posted by glo

GIna...darn it I was just going to start a great rumor about you, Yepod and some duct tape ;) :)

Why don't we start one that she is out because of injuries earned by burning candles at both ends!

Do you think she needs some ointment? :p

Let's just hope it's not a combustable bustable!!!!

Sounds good to me, but we need to make sure we include the duct tape....We know how wild she is ;)

Gina...we know you are sweet and innocent (like me) it is that wild man Yepod ;)

Well, I heard that John is so jealous of the new uniform for the ladies that he tried to fasten one for himself from duct tape.ouch!

If anyone hasn't seen the new must-have Disney uniform, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it along!

Originally posted by thelk4
Well, I heard that John is so jealous of the new uniform for the ladies that he tried to fasten one for himself from duct tape.ouch!

If anyone hasn't seen the new must-have Disney uniform, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it along!

eeeeeeewwwwwww...

TMI

TMI

my eyes hurt.....

MJ!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Marsha!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Julie!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Alan!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Fishbone†
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Patty!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

And sure, Fishbone† .... MPP for ya'! :)
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

This took awhile, but here is my Snow White! My kids are in the middle and LK's kids are on the left and right.

fc3f4e00.jpg

Very cute indeed, Loraine. I think its nice that you two have kids that can hang out with the other 2. that never happened with my son and all his cousins. My sisters and I had lots of cousins our ages and we did get to play with them when we went "home" to New Hampsire for summer vacations. There is something special about having that extended family, isn't there?

Great pix of the kids!
I agree, wonderful that they get to *grow up* together...those relationships will be cherished..

Good to see you here, Gina! And, John, oh, John, wherefore art thou, John???!

Diane..ugh...I can sense your frustration with the roofers..just know it will all be worth it in the end...

Hope everyone is enjoying their Tuesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter