Riddle me this! (a SECOND riddle on page 3!)

Look what was in today's comic section!
MGG043003.gif

Breezy, I think Glo edited it! Must have been a great clue! For some strange reason, as soon as I read the post about the school kids doing this riddle last week, the answer popped right into my head.

I am not sure if like the vocabulary riddles or not, except they are better than math, math disguised as science, math in any form!!!!!

I still haven't figured out the second one today. But with math, you can just write equations and solve.

I finally found the riddle!!! Search has been disabled and I have a less than reliable computer so it's taken me a while!

Of course I have no clue about the answer but since I couldn't make it on this morning I wanted to say hi to whomever is still awake.

it is only 8:22 pm!

I PM'd you, too. We are all hopeing for a calculus riddle tomorrow as all of them have been so easy this week.

I guess I have no chance of solving the second riddle for yesterday pants... since today is tomorrow now! LOL!

:jester: So do you have an Angel name yet John??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter