Riddle me this! (a SECOND riddle on page 3!)

Yesterday's:

Through the day they toiled away
At night their plight was in disarray
A woman entered the picture and the changes came
Their lives would never be the same
Then the evil showed up and almost sent her to heaven
Many can name some, but can you name all of this fearless Seven

DOC HAPPY SLEEPY SNEEZY BASHFUL GRUMPY DOPEY

And no, wise guys, Sleazy WAS NOT one of them!!! :teeth:

Some YESTERPANTS!

Donna!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Kitty!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Boots!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Logan and Leah!
sartpants.gif
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Gail! You got on long enough to answer the riddle!!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Merry!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

It looks like Cyn got LPP!
<marquee direction=right>
lastpants.gif
</marquee>

I do have to make a special award this morning to our buddy, Gail for making the effort to post an answer and say Hi on the riddle! I hope you're back on-line soon, Gail!
fpppants.gif
</marquee>

<center>WELCOME TO THE RIDDLE, SATINE!
It's great to have you playing along with us!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)</center>

I'm up early this morning and just figured I'd get started!

GOOD MORNING RIDDLE FRIENDS! :)

Amid! You got FPP this morning! :)
fpppants.gif
</marquee>

Good morning, Vanessa! You're off to a nice, early start! :)

Good morning...some day I will stay up all night and already have my "good morning Bernie PM" pre typed and pounch on that riddle as it come up to get those gold pants;) My plan would not have worked today becouse I have no clue right off the bat:rolleyes: Have a great day all and I will be looking in for clues in a while :)

Good Morning Riddlers...Patrick had this riddle last week in school, so I got this one right away..pm sent.

Looks like the last really nice day for a few, we're expecting rain over the weekend....and on opening day of baseball....and on the scout spring camporee!! At least it should minimize the running around.

Stephanie!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

The competition for LPP and FPP gets pretty heated some mornings, Patrick! Whenever you get here, it's nice to see ya'! :)

Stephanie - Saturday looks like thunderstorms around here - it's the opening day of outdoor soccer too. That'll be dicey, but we might be able to get the game in before the storms start. FUnny thing about soccer - we play in the rain, it's just the lightening (or a really bad rainstorm) that keeps them from playing. We've watched many a game from under umbrellas and wrapped the kiddos up in sheets for the ride home!!!

Rain here today guys, that normally means the eastern seaboard is about 2 days behind us as far as weather patterns in normal situations. Bernie its great to be back again with you all :)

Good morning everyone!! We're hoping for rain here today....we so need it!!!!:D

Things are greening up here nicely. We've had a couple of cooler, rainy days. Just what the grass needed. I did manage to get the yard dethatched and the weed 'n feed down!

Looks like the weatherman is right then, Patrick. Rain for the weekend! :( One good thing - I don't have to shovel rain! :)

Originally posted by Patrick IL.
Rain here today guys, that normally means the eastern seaboard is about 2 days behind us as far as weather patterns in normal situations.

yup...and we're three days behind Diane...so I guess my REAL burning question for her today is WEATHER the roofers show up....of course I might not really want to know. :o

I suppose I will just have to wear my smarty pants from yesterday - because I have no clue what this one means!:o
I will try hard to keep them clean - as I feel I will be wearing this one pair for a long time to come.:( ;) Have a good day everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter