reservations open dates?

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
We are planning to go Thanksgiving week. I see on the app that as of today June 8th reservations go through October 6th. How far out can you make reservations? Is it about 4 months? Since that is a busy time I want to make them as soon as they drop but I don't want to miss any days. Thanks

We are planning to go Thanksgiving week. I see on the app that as of today June 8th reservations go through October 6th. How far out can you make reservations? Is it about 4 months? Since that is a busy time I want to make them as soon as they drop but I don't want to miss any days. Thanks
Yes, they’re on a rolling 4 month (120 day) block, tomorrow, Oct 7th will be available. so you should be able to make your park reservations around end of July.

Also, something else to keep in mind - Dining reservations and other special events open 60 days before the day of you want to book.

Yes, they’re on a rolling 4 month (120 day) block, tomorrow, Oct 7th will be available. so you should be able to make your park reservations around end of July.

Also, something else to keep in mind - Dining reservations and other special events open 60 days before the day of you want to book.
Great thanks!! I knew about the dinning but last time I looked it seemed like it was only 3 months for park tickets. Good to know. Thanks!!

It's 90 days (3 months) for MKs. 120 days (4 months) for day tickets. That might be where the confusion came from?

Honestly they are not going to sell out of days immediately. I wouldn't stress over it too much. You could wait for all the days to drop that you need and then grab them.

Dining reservations are another story, of course. But park reservations are fine to be more chill about.

It's 90 days (3 months) for MKs. 120 days (4 months) for day tickets. That might be where the confusion came from?

Honestly they are not going to sell out of days immediately. I wouldn't stress over it too much. You could wait for all the days to drop that you need and then grab them.

Dining reservations are another story, of course. But park reservations are fine to be more chill about.
Yea my first day would be the 20th of July but I am going to wait for the 24th so I can do all the reservations at once. And yes I def know about dinning. Am prepared to get up early LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter